new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
We will likely get a small 4 page description from L&P built into the story so that we can be educated on classic hairstyles. Will it be Claire who is going to bring us all up to speed on the current styles and fashions, with descriptive outlines of new hair care products and techniques? Just a little edumacation for the masses. I spelled that wrong on purpose. I'm really looking forward to it already.
Oh, I'm afraid of this barbershop.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2022
Sharing some Q&As although I'm not sure if they are really interesting. Also, most of the questions are actually xxxorro's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think there are some more questions which are mostly trivial and there are some more which I lost in another phone. So, I will post them once I get them back.

Last edited:

天子下凡

Nov 30, 2022
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-21
Release Date: 2022-11-21
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.175
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

We are tired of coming into this thread multiple times per day because people can't have a civil discussion without fighting/attacking each other. Offenders will now be threadbanned without prior notice.

All Offtopic discussions should be held at the
AWAM Offtopic Thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Part 1

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Save - Cheat Mod* - - How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2 - Ellie/Patricia Walkthrough & Save - Combined Edition

Vikas67 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
verygood

Reactions: Kobudo27

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Sharing some Q&As although I'm not sure if they are really interesting. Also, most of the questions are actually xxxorro's.
I think there are some more questions which are mostly trivial and there are some more which I lost in another phone. So, I will post them once I get them back.
interesting.i remember @Alley_Cat found in the code about Claire lesbian points in part one.maybe was cut for way too many paths :unsure: .

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
beyond the technical reasons, the change of hairstyle can be explained with many pretexts. talking to Sam, once their relationship is "stabilized", Sophia could invite him to suggest some changes in her appearance, including her hairstyle, to please him more. Women are known to be sensitive to this kind of thing. To do this Sophia would have to continue with the old hairstyle for a while but this would only be a problem for the animations.

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Second one is almost a bowl cut o_O(n)

But the best of the best for eternity :cool:
View attachment 2203810 View attachment 2203815 View attachment 2203826 :LOL:

New airstyle is a non-event for me.

Sophia could have changed her hair-style on her own.
View attachment 2203841 View attachment 2203878 etc. etc. etc.

PS I realize right now that I'm writing a post about hair style. What happened to me?!:unsure:
View attachment 2203847 :p
He's getting to you man, take back control before it's too late!

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
L$P wrote replaying some image from the start of the game. It's been a while....Does anyone know what's happening with this?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah so don’t expect anything really for this next update.

I wonder if he slid the Julia cliffhanger in to add something since it seems like the next event will just be story.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Quick update on the hair change vote.

Pretty sure L&P knew the outcome here, as everything but B looks complete ass. Not sure if this can really be called a vote. lol

And yeah, I agree with you that there should have been option D to keep the current look. It all looks like L&P already settled with B before putting the vote up. Was pretty clear that the majority would vote for B if you ask me.

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes