Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Ok a question for people who played around a bit with DAZ: Is it so hard to make a Milf character look her age?
Because the new Sophia looks way to young for my taste and in the majority of games with Milf characters the Milfs always look like they are in their late 20s at best which just defeats the purpose of a Milf character imho.

Akhen101

Jan 15, 2019
Kids have aged alot (lookwise) within the short span the game plays out in.
With her loosing years now, they will be signing up for university together if the game span continued for another month.

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro how the fuck did he manage to ruin her look so much? This is a disaster!!!! Her rough features were what made her the best MILF in any game. But this mfucker brought her eyes closer to her nose, changed her eyebrows and color of her skin and the textures of her lips when no one asked him to do it. Granted she had flaws but that's the whole point of a realistic game (according to him). These almost feel like they've been passed by an AI filter at this point.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I'm fine with either version. Both have their pluses and minuses. Don't see the new version in any way removing the soul of the game.

My bigger worry is L&P deciding to rework all models, further delaying the game.

MoyaPsy

Dec 13, 2021
Imagine having the perfect recipe. Let’s take a Ceasars Salad: Some nice Roman lettuce, chicken and some great quality Parmesan. And then some cook comes along and says we need to stay competitive in an ever evolving landscape of cooking. His idea: Take a huuuuuge shit in the salad to give it a twist. And then he tries to sell it to you as the golden goose that was needed so badly. Not that the original never needed any change and was perfect as is.

Models need to be moved to the newest generation: Yes. But keep them to what they looked like from the start. That’s what people fell in love with.

You know there is such an easy recipe for success: Tame some random shit from 30 years ago when we were teenagers and lift it to modern standards. But for gods sake dont change it. I always try to imagine how rich Disney could be when they just stuck to that recipe and didn’t employ diversity officers and tried to be so uber with the times and stroke every minorities ego.

Just stick with the damn original idea and be successful. How hard can it be?
Nobody asked for Dylan or Sam to get older looking models.
Nobody asked for Sophia to get a younger model.
Nobody asked for successful side stories to be deleted.

All the common idiot (me) wants is a decent development speed, an organized developer and transparent communication. Get your shit together L&P. It’s about time.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
One of the things I have been loving about Sophia's model is the fact that, ok, is an unreal person and too hot... But despite that, well, somehow she really looks like a little bit old (unrealistically beautiful and hot yeah, but somehow she is not liker other milfs from other games who looks like girls on their 20s).

But these new models are not only other women (different skin color, different lips...) but also like 10 years younger.

Ps: Anyway, if it would mean to improve just a 10% developing times... I would buy it LOL

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
If there's one thing that made everyone agree in this game, it's Sophia's perfection (at her prime before changing her hairstyle.) LP, for all the fans from the first day, It's not possible to make us lose all the attraction we had towards Sophia now. If you like the community, I implore you to reconsider your decision. She's not Sophia anymore.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
This developer is a liar, he says he cares about his supporters but in practice he did his job, didn't his supporters vote more for Sophia C?!
So with this account, this ugly Sofia is not really important anymore, we should focus on Ellie, Amber and Zack's mother, of course, if she doesn't destroy them like Sofia.
Also, in my opinion, this game is practically dead.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Would really appreciate if any of the Pirate/Patrons could show us some of the comments from Patreon, how his supporters are reacting to the proposed changes.

This is crazy though - can't believe he's seriously deciding to just change the main character's face.

In years past people in this thread have said he needed to hurry up with development or else risk losing interest in the game... who could've guessed it would manifest with him just straight up getting tired of looking at Sophia's original face.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes