Dec 22, 2023
so a short shower with ellie :unsure: . Hot :love:
LP said the next scene with them won’t be a shower scene. I think If it’s a short scene with Ellie then a long scene a bit after. Maybe Ellie catches Sophia doing whatever she’s about to do with the panties. Then proceed to spy a little. Idk just food for thought.

GummyBuns213

Nov 21, 2021
Think of the rain scene in the first part, which will eventually be interrupted and nothing will happen, and I think the same is true in the second part. Nothing to look forward to, so LP this way of handling has long been seen not strange, in the end, what is expected will eventually be an empty like this forecast is just a lie, LP will continue to absorb your money, reveal the plot and do not reveal the plot, do not believe that we wait to see, he will bring you how many surprises

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
Having seen the latest teasers the depiction of Sophia appears to emulate the medieval depiction by christian artists of the madonna. Are we looking now at Saint Sophia or the fallen madonna with the big boobies???

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
mom snifing her daughters panties? and you are talking about realism??? hahahaha what a joke this dev is :LOL:
this is just retarded...
(n)
Why is everyone so alarmed about Sophia sniffing Ellie's panties?

Realism or not? Lol - In reality there are worse perversions!
So... But no, let's wait another seven years to see something hotter-kinky? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
YES???
:WeSmart:

Reactions: DERAX12345

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
For me, now its not about reality or how over the top situations are. I just wish updates were quicker, that is all I wish for. Or is it too much to ask?

Feb 26, 2022
I don't think lesbians sniff each others panties. They know the fishy smell firsthand. Her actions do not make sence.

I wrote it before and I'll write it again. Opening to the idea of incest should pass through her interractions with Dylan.
Once the Dylan story is complete with them having sex, at that point she will obvuiously be in a state of opening up to other erotic stuff like lesbianism, interracial etc.

Take the picture below and imagine this:
The next day, after pleasuring Dylan, Sophia's mind is in turmoil. Her feelings are mixed. She goes into the bathroom and looks into the hamper and sees her OWN panties discarded. Suddenly, images of Dylan jerking off to her panties come to her mind. In conjunction with the smell of his sperm all over her body and hand, she craves to smell him again. Now, THAT is HOT as heck. THAT would make total sense as a continuation of the novel.

ry2Js_dklyc.jpg

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I don't think lesbians sniff each others panties. They know the fishy smell firsthand. Her actions do not make sence.

I wrote it before and I'll write it again. Opening to the idea of incest should pass through her interractions with Dylan.
Once the Dylan story is complete with them having sex, at that point she will obvuiously be in a state of opening up to other erotic stuff like lesbianism, interracial etc.

Take the picture below and imagine this:
The next day, after pleasuring Dylan, Sophia's mind is in turmoil. Her feelings are mixed. She goes into the bathroom and looks into the hamper and sees her OWN panties discarded. Suddenly, images of Dylan jerking off to her panties come to her mind. In conjunction with the smell of his sperm all over her body and hand, she craves to smell him again. Now, THAT is HOT as heck. THAT would make total sense as a continuation of the novel.

View attachment 3405921
Lol
What does this have to do with Dylan?
Why is this situation bothering you all so much? Its simple dirty-kinky fetish - That's all!
And most likely she will sniff them on the path where Dylan went to a party and did not call her to a restaurant, after which she jerked him off, and for especially Sissies there will be a 200% choice whether to sniff or not!
Calm down already!!! GD.
:ROFLMAO:

Feb 26, 2022
......Calm down already!!! GD.
:ROFLMAO:
I am super calm, not agitated at all. I don't know why you got that impression. I'm here just to write my two cents before I leave the house to go out to enjoy life and the sunny Sunday. But what you are saying amazes me. Not only does L&P delay his updates he is now going BACK IN TIME with his VN ??? wow. Good to know.

• Sad

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I am super calm, not agitated at all. I don't know why you got that impression. I'm here just to write my two cents before I leave the house to go out to enjoy life and the sunny Sunday. But what you are saying amazes me. Not only does L&P delay his updates he is now going BACK IN TIME with his VN ??? wow. Good to know.
WTF :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What did you even write?

• Haha
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes