DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021

Finally they all settled in the sauna, where the room was pleasantly warm and cozy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, these 2 bitches are only on their second visit with those two douchebags guys and Sophia is just sitting on a towel and talking very comfortably. It is a very realistic scene according to L&P. It took almost 5 years for Sophia to be comfortable with Sam like this. I don't like Dylan's character but Dylan is an unlucky fellow in this matter because Sophia still doesn't feel comfortable when she is with Dylan. This is only her 2nd meeting with Logan and Tyler. Also, Sophia doesn't like that Logan. now, Sophia is only on her 2nd visit and she is just sitting next to those guys on a towel and talking in front of her daughter. Wow, this is a very realistic story as per L&P. RIP realistic GAME.

huh-heh.gif what-kelsey-peters.gif

i-can't-believe-this-is-happening-jean-milburn.gif

Last edited:

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Wow, these 2 bitches are only on their second visit with those two douchebags guys and Sophia is just sitting on a towel and talking very comfortably. It is a very realistic scene according to L&P. It took almost 5 years for Sophia to be comfortable with Sam like this. I don't like Dylan's character but Dylan is an unlucky fellow in this matter because Sophia still doesn't feel comfortable when she is with Dylan. This is only her 2nd meeting with Logan and Tyler. Also, Sophia doesn't like that Logan, now on only the 2nd visit she's just sitting on a towel and talking. Wow, this is a very realistic story as per L&P. RIP realistic GAME.

View attachment 3458137 View attachment 3458132

View attachment 3458138
Well, he has no options, otherwise this scene simply would not have happened, in my opinion these characters could have been thrown out altogether, absolutely no interest, they are not even worked out.
Any other character could have been in their place, and nothing would have changed.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Last edited:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Well, he has no options, otherwise this scene simply would not have happened, in my opinion these characters could have been thrown out altogether, absolutely no interest, they are not even worked out.
Any other character could have been in their place, and nothing would have changed.
I totally agree with you, But L&P's intention is to waste time by focusing too much on the unpopular characters in the game and slow down the main storyline as much as possible.:FacePalm: I am also a patreon member but I only support him during sam events. Because Sophia/sam storyline is one of the best storyline in this game itself. So far I didn't find all the other storylines that interesting except the aiden and ellie storylines Almost all the storylines had the same sex-ed theme and were copy and paste events. It is very boring and worst in this game.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If you want to fix the problem of the current version in the OP, you have to fix image extensions in the custom_atl.rpy (if I remember well).
I saw in the script the images 246-249 that are used for the "animation" were just completely skipped over but didn't have a clue how to fix it. That was the Dylan/Amber scene, didn't look further into the jacuzzi part but I assume it's the same.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Has L&P once again changed the hair or am I wrong? :unsure:
Yes, but this is a hairstyle for a bath and etc., there’s nothing bad here, only hair too fair, and her skin also became lighter from sweat - magic :LOL: ?

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
Wow, these 2 bitches are only on their second visit with those two douchebags guys and Sophia is just sitting on a towel and talking very comfortably. It is a very realistic scene according to L&P. It took almost 5 years for Sophia to be comfortable with Sam like this. I don't like Dylan's character but Dylan is an unlucky fellow in this matter because Sophia still doesn't feel comfortable when she is with Dylan. This is only her 2nd meeting with Logan and Tyler. Also, Sophia doesn't like that Logan. now, Sophia is only on her 2nd visit and she is just sitting next to those guys on a towel and talking in front of her daughter. Wow, this is a very realistic story as per L&P. RIP realistic GAME.

View attachment 3458137 View attachment 3458132

View attachment 3458138
If this is only their second meeting then this scene would definitely not make sense and we can interpret it as an unrealistic scene. :unsure: but L&P cannot use the terms "realistic scene" and "cool down event" again in the context of any other storylines events in the game.(y)
sssdd.gif

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Finally they all settled in the sauna, where the room was pleasantly warm and cozy.

got dammit i want to see Sophie/Ellie not this two who looks that they came from the remake of the crow. :rolleyes:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
It looked quite promising when it started, keeping things in the family and with close friends only. Then the dev went a bit wild and started introducing all sorts of nasty characters. I really don't understand why he had to go and do that. He might have found a few new followers but I bet he lost a hell of a lot more than he gained. My interest in this one is now at an all time low. A couple more updates turning Sophia into the city cumbucket and I'll stop following it altogether.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I, on the other hand, like that the secondary plots are also carried forward, done sensibly and not drawn out too much.
what I don't understand are the lead times and the changes in plans during development.
you declare to remove shota boy and then do this sauna event.
hair one way then another.
MC character change in progress.
But I am in favor of side stories, as long as they are well connected to the story and have a bit of action.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes