Dec 22, 2023
I just realized in the teaser Ellie legs are facing Sophia, there is a chance if Ellie and Logan are making out, Sophia will glance over and see Ellie naked but this time from a completely different angle she’s never seen before! Which would spark more interest towards the end. Cause again, both updates will have close to the same results which ends with them two some how. I assume the next update they’ll both be naked and everything with be more speed up. But it would be fun and different if the next update ends in a different location with in the facility. Maybe, shower scene together or massage?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
do you think sophia will be pregnant? And if you think is yes who would be the father
a) Sam
b) Dylan
c) Liam normal
d) Liam cuck
e) Aiden
Eventually Sophia will get divorced
Good Ending: Dylan/Sam, Liam
Bad ending: Liam cuck
Worst ending: pregnant gangbang with Aiden and co. ( We'll be there ;))

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
Where and when in part 2 should you save the game when ellie forgives logan? Since the coming update follows that timeline.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I just realized in the teaser Ellie legs are facing Sophia, there is a chance if Ellie and Logan are making out, Sophia will glance over and see Ellie naked but this time from a completely different angle she’s never seen before! Which would spark more interest towards the end. Cause again, both updates will have close to the same results which ends with them two some how. I assume the next update they’ll both be naked and everything with be more speed up. But it would be fun and different if the next update ends in a different location with in the facility. Maybe, shower scene together or massage?

Sophia turns around, looks under Ellie's towel and shouts: Ellie cover yourself and moves to cover her. then he stumbles. Her towel falls and she ends up with her face between Ellie's legs. days

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
We all know that Ellie is a virgin! 1) Guys are very smart and cunning. 2) They will slowly start talking about intimate topics. 3) The girls are reluctant, but still listen to them. It turns them on a bit + a pleasant atmosphere, relaxation. 4) They offer (a bet) Dirty talk first (the truth), then action. 5) Either Sofia teaches (shows Ellie how to caress, work with a pussy or a member of one of the guys! Uiiiiiiii..... Everyone is happy! :coffee::sneaky:

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
We all know that Ellie is a virgin! 1) Guys are very smart and cunning. 2) They will slowly start talking about intimate topics. 3) The girls are reluctant, but still listen to them. It turns them on a bit + a pleasant atmosphere, relaxation. 4) They offer (a bet) Dirty talk first (the truth), then action. 5) Either Sofia teaches (shows Ellie how to caress, work with a pussy or a member of one of the guys! Uiiiiiiii..... Everyone is happy! :coffee::sneaky:
Nobody's getting a look at that pussy, sadly. I say no-panty sequence but wrapped in a towel still, no tits too since we are getting Sophia bosoms every update she's featured in.

Not spoiling the party but um, yk, think that would be the case.

Reactions: Parkernfc

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Nobody's getting a look at that pussy, sadly. I say no-panty sequence but wrapped in a towel still, no tits too since we are getting Sophia bosoms every update she's featured in.

Not spoiling the party but um, yk, think that would be the case.
Strange logic!
Well then, answer the question: what will the LP show on "500 renders" - how do they sit in towels? :ROFLMAO:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Well, to be clear... It's not that Ellie might have a boyfriend... The problem is that we players know that Logan is an ass... It would have been so awful if she got a normal guy. would Ellie? And just so this game never ends, every episode they cheat on Ellie over and over again and she always forgives me... Well it's so damn exciting... And just one question: who is the bigger "star" Dylan or Logan? I guess most people want Dylan content more than any supporting characters, because there will never be a real continuation of this story if we wait months for "events" like this...
Peace
Please do not worry, nothing sinister is expected in the next updated. IMO best case scenario is that L&P will increase the level of lesbian intercourse between Sophia & Ellie but probably not a lot.

Reactions: Luis2008

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
sophia has gotten comfortable on front of people in the sauna before with deshawn and his gf where shes exposed her breasts.

ellie hasn't seen anything new if tyler was to create sexual tension with sophia and make moves upon it, tyler was so close to fingering her in front of patricia, ellie and the other people that was there.

ellie has almost masturbated to sophia and -the girl they were helping out - (forgotten her name) when they had softcore sex in front of ellie (some excuse of sex education).

the new teaser shows ellie and her bf intently looking at tyler and sophia, it could be a starting conversation or the start of tyler getting closer to sophia again. since sophia is progressively becoming free with the idea of flirting it would give her the excuse to utilize that since shes told by ellie to be younger looking, to pretty much behave young as well.

there is no saying that in the previous scene of this path that sophia was pantyless when she came with patricia and ellie, i dont believe she was wearing panties at all with deshawn and his gf sauna scene, only time you could say where she wasnt pantyless is when she went for a sun tan. difference is that the towel has become shorter or sophia has become careless wrapping a towel around her in a public facility.

since this playthrough is short i dont see much happening except for tyler and sophia getting close to keep looking cool for ellie. possibly they'll kiss and he'll caress her body, maybe get away with actually fingering her this time but surely enough this could lead to another setting where ellie and sophia gets invited to a party by tyler and thats when a lot more than fingering may happen...

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Next release is actually more of a 1/3rd PD update considering it includes the first 3 events of the day, but the fact that he'll release another different version of this same update completely ruins it. It's really mindblowing how he always finds ways to get even slower. I thought he'd simply produce less renders, but no, he's come up with the brilliant idea to release different versions of the same update now to basically double the time it takes to progress. lol

We're currently seeing 5% increases on a single bar every 2-3 days'ish, so a June release really isn't that far fetched anymore. To think that the second version of this update may take the same amount of time...holy shitballs of fire!

The festival of bullshit this year is gonna be bigger and better than ever before!
AWAM is L&P's part time job. He is milking his supporters as much as he can with limited effort. I believe this is clear.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes