McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

Finally they all settled in the sauna, where the room was pleasantly warm and cozy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can see a probably evil guy but maybe is looking like this because of the eye liner and a clearly stupid guy trying to seduce Ellie and her older sister. New version of Sophia is a big disappointment.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Finally they all settled in the sauna, where the room was pleasantly warm and cozy.

He got so worked up to edit Sophias model for no reason but allows these two fugly models to walk around.

Jesus.

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I like the updates are getting bolder and bolder but Sophia not wearing anything under the towel is kind of puzzling. I mean these are 2 people who she is not close to much at all, yet chooses to be naked? I wonder how Ellie convinced her to do it or maybe something happened before it?

So can't wait to see how this progress. Will she remove her towel completely? And if she does, then what? How does this help Ellie with Logan then? Can't make out anything for now.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
sophia has gotten comfortable on front of people in the sauna before with deshawn and his gf where shes exposed her breasts.

ellie hasn't seen anything new if tyler was to create sexual tension with sophia and make moves upon it, tyler was so close to fingering her in front of patricia, ellie and the other people that was there.

ellie has almost masturbated to sophia and -the girl they were helping out - (forgotten her name) when they had softcore sex in front of ellie (some excuse of sex education).

the new teaser shows ellie and her bf intently looking at tyler and sophia, it could be a starting conversation or the start of tyler getting closer to sophia again. since sophia is progressively becoming free with the idea of flirting it would give her the excuse to utilize that since shes told by ellie to be younger looking, to pretty much behave young as well.

there is no saying that in the previous scene of this path that sophia was pantyless when she came with patricia and ellie, i dont believe she was wearing panties at all with deshawn and his gf sauna scene, only time you could say where she wasnt pantyless is when she went for a sun tan. difference is that the towel has become shorter or sophia has become careless wrapping a towel around her in a public facility.

since this playthrough is short i dont see much happening except for tyler and sophia getting close to keep looking cool for ellie. possibly they'll kiss and he'll caress her body, maybe get away with actually fingering her this time but surely enough this could lead to another setting where ellie and sophia gets invited to a party by tyler and thats when a lot more than fingering may happen...
How high are you guys when you come up with these expectations?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018

Jeebus, L&P really outdid himself for creating the cringiest (Ellie's guy) and/or ugliest (Sophia's guy) to waste an update on.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Perhaps, At the end of the game, It seems that everyone in the whole town will come to Sophia's house and line up to fuck sophia And ellie one by one. This is the goal of L&P. I really like realistic stories like this. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

SOPHIA:FacePalm:
View attachment 3458465 View attachment 3458474 View attachment 3458477

Sophia and Ellie's customers :FacePalm:
View attachment 3458461

View attachment 3458464
You are talking about something in 30 or even 40 years.
Something that probably won't happen.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Progress Report Ver. 0.200.
5% - 0% -0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 3347676
Progress Report Ver. 0.200
50% - 50% - 0%
0% - 0% - 20%

View attachment 3460997
It’s about time for the first release prediction :cool:

It took LP 5 weeks and 3 days to complete 50% of the main part. Let’s say LP will need another 5 weeks and 3 days to complete that part. Let’s say also that he will need 4 weeks to edit and translate and 3-4 days for his final check… that brings the release date to 29-31/5

If we face anomalies in our journey I see the game not being released before mid June…

Pure production time with the above predictions is 4 months. It took LP 4 months also to release the previous version which brings the update at the level of 700-750 renders in total.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes