NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
Sorry, dummy here. What's the difference between the crunched and uncrunched version besides size?
Combined Edition has a lot of the fan made content in it. So there is a compressed full version of the game with fan content included and an uncompressed version with all content as well.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Sorry, I don't understand why you're celebrating this post so extensively. Since it agrees so completely with your opinion, you should have left the game and this thread long ago or this should be your last post on this game.
The person you're celebrating did it right - watched the game, decided "didn't like it" and briefly commented on it and he's gone.
But, like me, you are still here and so I think you will stay and play the updates.
Of course, I share his thoughts and yours. he didn't like the game and quit: applause. That doesn't mean I have to abandon it too. If I throw myself into a well will you come too?

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Tell that to the dev.
I'm pretty sure Tyler and Logan are far far away from the family,than Patricia.
Not to mention she have way more votes.
The last event of the day and the whole day after that you will see Patricia.

About the title “A wife and mother” and provided the fact that the game’s objective is Sophia’s seduction I would expect her being seduced from people related to her husband and her children.
- Logan & Tyler: “The bad boys” her daughter is attracted to and drags her mother to a dark path.
- Mr Bennett: The school teacher who is blackmailing her because of her son’s unsuccessful exam.
- Janitor Clark & Principal Johnson: They both could help her get rid off Aiden & Mr Bennett.
- Aiden: Blackmails her with bullying her son
- Sam: The talented teenager at her son’s age. She’s being a mother figure for him and the MILF mother of his best friend (a very popular fetish…)
- Her husband’s boss: Well, I think the title is self explanatory
- Lesbian side: Her unsatisfied sex life and her curiosity leads her to experiment with other females.

It’s not only about incest…

So everything you’ve seen so far in the game is related to her role as a wife and mother ;)

Last edited:

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Finally they all settled in the sauna, where the room was pleasantly warm and cozy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First association after seeing Sophia. Where is her nose? And the first association is with this series.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elpapuuu10

Mar 4, 2021
Nothing serious will happen with the boys. It's about Sophia and Ellie.
Last update we got Ellie looking from far at Christine give a bj to Dylan. I think it would be low if L&P does the same with Sophia/Ellie&Logan. Considering that we've already had a scene where Ellie and Sophia were on the verge of fingering each other, we might get to see it happen fr this time or they give each other head if we're optimistic

Reactions: Luis2008

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Last update we got Ellie looking from far at Christine give a bj to Dylan. I think it would be low if L&P does the same with Sophia/Ellie&Logan. Considering that we've already had a scene where Ellie and Sophia were on the verge of fingering each other, we might get to see it happen fr this time or they give each other head if we're optimistic
Fingering is about the most I'd expect and even that may be a bit too far. Possibly some sloppy kissing and heavier petting than we've gotten to this point, I think Ellie still needs to suck on those titties to keep pace with the fellas. Thinking they're just going to eat each other out already is fucking insane. I'm assuming that's what is meant by first lesbian sex that is eluded to in the storyboard that's been shared and that will happen at the ranch when Patricia goes muff diving and once again Ellie finds her voyeuristic side.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes