razzia

Apr 14, 2018
I remember playing this game at the beginning in first releases but I stopped because I was inconvenienced by the relationship with boys other than son. Is it still a thing in the later part of the game? Is there NTR-like content?

Jun 12, 2018
I remember playing this game at the beginning in first releases but I stopped because I was inconvenienced by the relationship with boys other than son. Is it still a thing in the later part of the game? Is there NTR-like content?
The son's friend(Sam) is the only male character she shows her nude body to and currently she become his secret girlfriend.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
There is potentially a lot of content, but don't wait)))

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Everything is optional so your inconvenience is avoidable.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
wow i miss this.still in the next 2 or 3 years
I have some hopes he can finish PD15 faster.
Surely he can give us one big update of around 1000 renders in less than 12 months.
But with so many additional events-yeah PD15 looks like another 2 years project.

Reactions: Luis2008

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone know how to make these annoying ass pauses after every fucking sentence go away? Holy shit. Who reads that fucking slowly. I already downloaded the hard pause mod but these fucking pauses still take for-fucking-ever.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Anyone know how to make these annoying ass pauses after every fucking sentence go away? Holy shit. Who reads that fucking slowly. I already downloaded the hard pause mod but these fucking pauses still take for-fucking-ever.
Dude.. you can tweek them in the Settings menu at anytime.. at the beginning or in the middle of the game..

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes