lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I dont understand why L&P decided to add soo many lesbian paths in the game. Some of these characters are unnecessary and doesn't have a future. But I'd like to rank these lesbian characters ccording to their importance & looks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I can't deny the 3rd teaser does have me more curious about this next update.

I presume a lot of images used in the last update will be reused in this update, and that explains the appearance of how quickly this update is being produced.

I'm going to guess what happens as I always try to.

I honestly think, there won't be much difference around the spa scene. I think the 2 women who come in get into a conversation with Ellie and Sophia, Ellie ends up naked and then Sophia follows or doesn't. That will be the only difference between the last update and this update.

If Sophia follows, then we end up with the scene where Sophia goes down on Ellie, and if she doesn't, we don't end up there.

The really good thing is, that Sophia and Ellie's relationship ends in the same place whether you dump Logan or not, so that would combine 2 paths into 1.

I could be wrong and I usually am, but this time, I think I'm spot on or close to it.

Release: between May 30 - June 2

Renders: 118 (new ones!)

Script pages: 6

Attention:
The next update is simply an alternative version of the previous spa event. In other words, this is the case where Ellie has broken up with her boyfriend and only goes to the spa with Sophia. The ending will be the same as 0.200, just with slightly different dialog. This means that only the “foreplay” in the sauna leading up to the familiar final in the changing room, will be completely different.
I called it, although it seemed obvious by how quickly the update was being produced.

This is good though, as it does combine two paths into 1 and AWAM needs more of that.

Spoofmeister

May 12, 2024
Playing through a browser is far from the official way to go... On which website do you play?
Like I said, I am totally new to this. I just Googled the game when I saw it recommended and one of the first links was a browser version, so I played it that way.

It wasn’t until after that I realised I could download them, which I am now doing for other games.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I dont understand why L&P decided to add soo many lesbian paths in the game. Some of these characters are unnecessary and doesn't have a future. But I'd like to rank these lesbian characters ccording to their importance & looks.

Nathalie has a boyfriend (her tattoo is to show her love for him), so (Bi).;)

Reactions: lockerxx

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Like I said, I am totally new to this. I just Googled the game when I saw it recommended and one of the first links was a browser version, so I played it that way.

It wasn’t until after that I realised I could download them, which I am now doing for other games.
It is probably still possible to save your save. You should download AWAM1 and try to load your last save from your browser version. If it works, you'll be able to generate a final save and use it in AWAM2.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Is there info that he'll skip the Vicky Gym nonsense and get straight to a side job next? That'll be great if he did, also which was the 2nd? the teaching? I kind of liked the nursing one as well

Reactions: MixQQ
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes