Jul 6, 2023
I have some tips infos bout new update :

100% PROMISES
100% LIES
100% MORONS FOLLOWERS ON PATREON
90% NEGATIVE REVIEWS RATINGS REPORTED AND DISAPPEARS
70% NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR HONEST OPINIONS WITH BAD CRITIQUES REPORTED AND DELETED
3% SMART PPL ON THIS THREAD

As Angelina Jolie once upon time in Hackers said :
Never send a boy to do a girls job !!

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Hopefully shota because
1) I love shota
2) Shota is the best
3) Dev loves shota too
4) there's nothing wrong if you're a shota fan

Problem with shota or side jobs in particular are, we all know it will be one time thing, and won't progress the story in any way. So basically IMO its useless to add those but looks like they are being added.

TheGenesys

Jun 8, 2023
Guys after this update, what should we expect? I honestly don't remember who will be the characters involved in order of the storyline

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Problem with shota or side jobs in particular are, we all know it will be one time thing, and won't progress the story in any way. So basically IMO its useless to add those but looks like they are being added.
The story will progress, because Sophia gets even more corrupted. Making out with and getting fucked by little boys. And that's not all. Something will happen with their sister and maybe also with mom. L&P once said that he particularly likes this story.

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
The story will progress, because Sophia gets even more corrupted. Making out with and getting fucked by little boys. And that's not all. Something will happen with their sister and maybe also with mom. L&P once said that he particularly likes this story.
There is no way she will have sex with little boys. If she does, will be one of the most biggest surprise for me. As with her sister or mom, well that remains to be seen.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes