Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Omg...I cant wait to find out how this sauna event will end...

Who tells a story when everyone knows the punch line. Would have made more sense to have boys/no boys in first event and the final.combines as the 2nd event.

And honestly, the Sophia/Elie bathroom lesbian scene just felt way way to rushed. Sophia went in like a pro on Ellie. Where was the hesitancy, the testing, the touching before just digging in like a lesbian pro. Or will it be revealed that Sophia has had practice before when she was younger?
hmm yes it was rushed after 7 years..i hoped him to delay licking for 3 more years atleast. He should made seperate Sophia /ELlie path from younger version ..until this age again...should come up with long Sophia/Ellie storyline with all touching for atleast 5 more years.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
L&p is on fire.
This update is on rank 4 in the list of his slowest updates ever with ~3.5 renders/day. Not sure what fire you mean unless you're talking about a dumpster fire.

Even worse when you think about the fact that he's re-using everything from the previous update and there's only 6 pages of script. All things considered, this is probably the slowest update ever if you look at the whole thing.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
But they should definitely try the nipples of the new model, so far Sam alone is not enough, he is the only character who destroyed Sofia's nipples and brought her to a nipple orgasm
View attachment 3680030

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The colour of those nips were far erotic than now man. MF tried to fix something that wasn't broken

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
L&P has already admitted that he preferred this scene because of pressure from his patrons. Probably what you are criticizing now would actually have been another event that would have happened before.
But then again everyone would have complained that it was a superfluous event without sex, but everyone can complain now that it is a superfluous event with sex.

It doesn't make a difference here in this thread!
When people ask for food to be served quickly, they literally mean it to be served quickly.
That doesn't mean developers have to serve unfinished food.

Even the developer confessed that he skipped the story process.
(This ruins the persuasiveness of Sofia/Ellie's motivations and people still have trouble accepting why they behaved the way they did.)

You are saying something really unnecessary.

I'm guessing you also don't quite understand why his backers previously rejected "Dylan's twist scene".

So your guess has always been wrong and will always be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
When people ask for food to be served quickly, they literally mean it to be served quickly.
That doesn't mean developers have to serve unfinished food.

Even the developer confessed that he skipped the story process.
(This ruins the persuasiveness of Sofia/Ellie's motivations and people still have trouble accepting why they behaved the way they did.)

You are saying something really unnecessary.

I'm guessing you also don't quite understand why his backers previously rejected "Dylan's twist scene".

So your guess has always been wrong and will always be wrong.
Add to.

And I don't believe this developer skipped the story process because of people's pressure. (Even though he said so.)

As I've written before, I'm guessing there will be a Logan/Ellie sex scene on Monday.
However, without this update, Logan/Ellie's last event was "Logan's cheating."
Without this update, the next scene would not be connected.

and

I don't know what's next story for Sophia/Ellie.
So it's difficult to guess why exactly this scene(lesbians) was needed.

However, if look at their conversation, they say that it is okay to cheat on husband.

I'm guessing this will happen again in the next lesbian sex scene (whoever the partner is), and I'm guessing it will happen in the near future.
(I'm guessing Patricia. Or maybe Joey is a married woman.)

I nevertheless criticize this update.
The reason is that this happened because this developer delayed the story progress too much.
(I've said several times before that this will happen.)

Again, unless this developer is planning on making Sofia a "street whore", he needs to quickly unravel the story character by character.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: onefingersalute
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes