Jul 6, 2023
Radoslaw Wolf my dude, lets see what we missed - I mean, we've been screwed last 3 years :

- I was hopping that janitor shower continuation will be in some of updates

- I was even more hopping that Ayden art class drawing will be sooner

- I really like concept of 3 child tutorial but he already lost momentum

-her sisters hubby could do something bout pool with our beBlowed Sophi

- well 2 old fucks in hospital could be good if some old fart on this site likes that plot

- how about neighbour from bathroom when Sophetia Soul Calibur was drunk like Lei drunk monkey from Tekken

- My fav 3 rapist from subway ...did they already forgot ? How do they know ? How Sophia escaped ? Wonder, wonder...

- workers from the beginning , are they still in game ? Did guy asked for panties or size just to die from bulldozer 2morrow ?

- the professor (the scene that Lost & Pissed stole from Sliver 1993 Sharon Stone, and Voyeur 1994 by Tinto Brass where Sofi took her underwear in restaurant under the table, well poor teacher could he be in the school planning to punish and fuck Dylon instead)

As wise man once said :

'' the only thing worse than too early is to be TOO LATE my friend ''
Dickhead lost his momentum long time ago, now he's all over da place too many characters introduced last 7 years he couldnt handle the pressure or job incompetent to finish even 1 path or plot...he just created more and more to prolong story for milking. And I didnt even count all the NPCS or paths that could be done even for imagination...the game should bare the name : UNFINISHED SHITS WITH MULTIPLE STARTS (u know how games have multiple endings, well my dude...this shit has a multi start of nothing)

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
Radoslaw Wolf my dude, lets see what we missed - I mean, we've been screwed last 3 years :

- well 2 old fucks in hospital could be good if some old fart on this site likes that plot

- how about neighbour from bathroom when Sophetia Soul Calibur was drunk like Lei drunk monkey from Tekken

- My fav 3 rapist from subway ...did they already forgot ? How do they know ? How Sophia escaped ? Wonder, wonder...

- workers from the beginning , are they still in game ? Did guy asked for panties or size just to die from bulldozer 2morrow ?

- the professor (the scene that Lost & Pissed stole from Sliver 1993 Sharon Stone, and Voyeur 1994 by Tinto Brass where Sofi took her underwear in restaurant under the table, well poor teacher could he be in the school planning to punish and fuck Dylon instead)

As wise man once said :

Dickhead lost his momentum long time ago, now he's all over da place too many characters introduced last 7 years he couldnt handle the pressure or job incompetent to finish even 1 path or plot...he just created more and more to prolong story for milking. And I didnt even count all the NPCS or paths that could be done even for imagination...the game should bare the name : UNFINISHED SHITS WITH MULTIPLE STARTS (u know how games have multiple endings, well my dude...this shit has a multi start of nothing)
Great bedtime reading (y)

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
L&P has already admitted that he preferred this scene because of pressure from his patrons. Probably what you are criticizing now would actually have been another event that would have happened before.
But then again everyone would have complained that it was a superfluous event without sex, but everyone can complain now that it is a superfluous event with sex.

It doesn't make a difference here in this thread!
I don't know what to say. After 7 years, LP has trained us not to expect sex and then slaps us in the face with it. I blame LP.

I don't know what to say. After 7 years, LP has trained us not to expect sex and then slaps us in the face with it. I blame LP.
I kept rewinding thinking I was missing dialogue. Nothing about how Sophia going down on Ellie was just 'Sex Education.'
But honestly, I did not expect the whole oral thing. I thought there was an outside chance of fingering each other to climax. Nope LP unleashes the hounds and we dive right in no questions asked.
Sophia's corruption trajectory has become logarithmic. Almost like LP is trying to get to the end stages fast....

As wise man once said :

Add...this story also has multiple characters of the same character...

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
But they should definitely try the nipples of the new model, so far Sam alone is not enough, he is the only character who destroyed Sofia's nipples and brought her to a nipple orgasm
View attachment 3680030

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Correction: Dylan also sucked on Sophia's nipples in the night jacuzzi event.

You call a simple nipple sucking of "destroyed"? Ok. But, I wouldn't call that. I mean, for her nipples to be really destroyed, things need to turn more hardcore. Something like this, maybe:
milking.jpg
Also, I am not sure why L&P hasn't made Ellie suck on Sophia's tits yet? Maybe in future updates?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes