xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
xxxorro seems to have neglected to update this BS from the AWAM events page :LOL:. Couldn't find it anywhere.
Thanks (y), I must have accidentally removed it while cleaning up the section about the new update.

Since that AWAM post focuses mostly on the story, the only interesting piece of info in L&P's patreon post is the fact that Dylan/Ellie bonus storyline without Logan will later on lead to a Sophia/Ellie/Dylan option.
So I also added it to Sophia's section of the Intel Collection at the end
Sophia
A threesome with Sophia/Ellie/Dylan would be something I would like to offer for the players. I'm just not quite sure how for the moment. It will be a little tricky to make it somehow plausible. But the probability that there will be such an event is very high. (source)

(Q) Will there be an event where we'll see Dylan, sophia and ellie doing it together ? Is there a possibility of that happening in the future? I'll be waiting for your reply (A) Everything's possible (source)

Sophia/Ellie/Dylan is tied to the path in which Ellie does not forgive Logan (source)
As always, take everything collected there with the proverbial grain of salt. Some of the stuff is very old, and the story is being... readjusted as we go.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Correction: Dylan also sucked on Sophia's nipples in the night jacuzzi event.

You call a simple nipple sucking of "destroyed"? Ok. But, I wouldn't call that. I mean, for her nipples to be really destroyed, things need to turn more hardcore. Something like this, maybe:
View attachment 3681016
Also, I am not sure why L&P hasn't made Ellie suck on Sophia's tits yet? Maybe in future updates?
To understand how hardcore this game is, you need to know that sucking nipples is hardcore (This is what we got after six years) and milking is snuff content. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
L&P should've taken 4 more months ( :cautious: ) to and another event with this alt. Ellie/sophia Path. We all know that the ending will be the same. Its feels boring.
Anyways I hope the next update will be worth it. Could it be 2nd SJ at Ava's house? :unsure:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Don't be so cruel guys, give him at least a month to rest, two updates in two months it sounds so cool and so hard working, he must be proud of himself
this one isn't full update. 80% of the contents are from v0.200 so he shouldn't be taking a long break 5-7 days are fine

Reactions: GokutheG
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes