rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
yeah, wait and see... :sneaky:
It’s moving too slow though… LP needs to speed up and cut the b/s like changing Sophia… because the new Sophia is a monster. LP needs to bring old Sophia back and increase his per month render production. After 7 years he knows exactly what to do… there are no excuses :cool:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The story will progress, because Sophia gets even more corrupted. Making out with and getting fucked by little boys. And that's not all. Something will happen with their sister and maybe also with mom. L&P once said that he particularly likes this story.
When did she gets fucked by little boys?

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Omg...I cant wait to find out how this sauna event will end...

Who tells a story when everyone knows the punch line. Would have made more sense to have boys/no boys in first event and the final.combines as the 2nd event.

And honestly, the Sophia/Elie bathroom lesbian scene just felt way way to rushed. Sophia went in like a pro on Ellie. Where was the hesitancy, the testing, the touching before just digging in like a lesbian pro. Or will it be revealed that Sophia has had practice before when she was younger?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Omg...I cant wait to find out how this sauna event will end...

Who tells a story when everyone knows the punch line. Would have made more sense to have boys/no boys in first event and the final.combines as the 2nd event.

And honestly, the Sophia/Elie bathroom lesbian scene just felt way way to rushed. Sophia went in like a pro on Ellie. Where was the hesitancy, the testing, the touching before just digging in like a lesbian pro. Or will it be revealed that Sophia has had practice before when she was younger?
L&P has already admitted that he preferred this scene because of pressure from his patrons. Probably what you are criticizing now would actually have been another event that would have happened before.
But then again everyone would have complained that it was a superfluous event without sex, but everyone can complain now that it is a superfluous event with sex.

It doesn't make a difference here in this thread!

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I was watching on LP patreon...that teaser in spa with 2 more girls are now open for $20 members..after few days...hmm interesting so paying 65 is not worth it if it is available for $20 membership after few days. I thought it was exclusively for legend members only.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes