• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
It is a visual sex novel, you are on a page of sex games, this is not a romance page, a visual novel is centered on a story which can be romance or adventure etc, in this case it is sex and eroticism, is like buying a romance novel and that after two years the main protagonists do not even look into each other's eyes, If I play romance I see romance if I play a visual novel eroge I see eroge, I dont know any visual novel eroge that doesnt have those scenes because if it were the case we would not be talking about and eroge and in that case this game should be on a page of romance novel not on a page that is dedicated to sexual material in many cases fetish
As far as I know the dev didn't put the game here so trying use this forum as a way to label the game doesn't really work, just some advice there.
And again, there is sex and eroticism in the game so the game does belong here, it's just a different type of it, one that focus more on story and build up rather then numerous sex scenes. And there are a few others games like this on this forum and ain't that a wonderful thing that there is such a diversity in the games here that there is something for everyone here on these forums.

roro

May 29, 2017
Armion is doing his best all the time in reminding us how far the sexual content is (other than husband sex), but some people just don't understand, or maybe don't know how to read, which explains all those "5 minutes update" posts here...

Reactions: DonkeyFace

sessllapert

Jan 6, 2019
Ok you clearly don't understand.
Visual Novel: Telling a story through visual method. This is a adult visual novel which means there is erotic content in it(which there is) but it's not really the focus. The focus is in the story. The sex so far has been meaningful and quite nicely built up. Not perfect by any means but a step above most games.
Sex Game: You have sex, story is secondary to the sex. JOHN is a nice example of a good sex game or Milfy City. Nice sex scenes but not much in terms of story and that's fine since that's what it is going for.
Two very different types of styles and I don't blame people if they don't find it to their liking. But I don't go to Milfy City and ask for a story since it's doing a different thing. Same with AWAM, don't have to like it but should respect that.

Those are tags that these forums have to show what this game will have or has already. So ?
sex scenes and have history arent enemies we have hundreds of examples of it, isnt bad to have games that develop the story but it has been two years since the project started and the truth seems that we will have to wait another year to see what we see something more concrete (for a sex scene two years)

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
this is my saves, it include different path
if you not into interracial thing you can change it, and it also include different path like aiden blackmailing, filthy route and good wife route

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Well, I like incest relationships too, it is very spicy) But I think Sophia can't become pregnant from Dylan, it isn't realistic thing) But she can have a baby from Sam in future, it will be really hot and make the story more interesting) Besides, I think Sam is sexiest male character in this game) I really want to kiss his cute face)
Never been to Alabama, have you? :unsure:

Reactions: ArikTheJeweler

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
The game is progressing slowly but I am really looking forward to the update (whenever it drops) that really escalates things... right now its just a tease.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.085 Beta] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 1.95GB

Download PC (390MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any hope of a MAC compressed or normal port?

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes