19lala

Jun 27, 2019
When will the next update arrive? Will it be so short again? We waited for 5 minutes for 3 months. There was no sex scene. We want Sophia fucked now. The game producer does nothing but stall us.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
When will the next update arrive? Will it be so short again? We waited for 5 minutes for 3 months. There was no sex scene. We want Sophia fucked now. The game producer does nothing but stall us.
You're new here it seems! :ROFLMAO: We've been dealing with this bullshit for years son! Hell just read this whole thread, you'll know what i mean! :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: GodfatherII

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So the Dylan and the mom boob thing, is only available if you let yourself be blackmailed by the school bully (whatever). Which is imho such a ridiculous story line to start with. If a blackmail route he wanted to make, he could done so much better.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
So the Dylan and the mom boob thing, is only available if you let yourself be blackmailed by the school bully (whatever). Which is imho such a ridiculous story line to start with. If a blackmail route he wanted to make, he could done so much better.
This route will be avaialble in the non blackmail route too. However it was not implemented since the Sophia/Dylan/Amber/Sam comes before it. Once it is implemented in the next update, I very highly beleive that then it will lead to the shopping mall scene.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Very disappointed update... I think we are already in a point where the main character should be bang, otherwise I don't get the point of the game at all. There was one thing I loved in this game and that was the realism, what kind of mother will show her boobs to her son because he is horny as hell..... , also what kind of mother will let her daughter to have shower with her.... I am sorry but Sofia wont let anyone to fuck her but will let her kids to watch her while they masturbate. I think the game reached dead end and if the developer wont start ending this game he will hit the wall and the game will be forgotten.

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
This game is like being friend-zoned by the girl who is sexually provocative, but you just can't let go. You know how that usually ends. Unsatisfactory...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ikr!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah well, that just frankly retarded. Tbh, then the husband gamble away money and things happen related to that would be if not a much better entry into blackmail and lewdness, as at least somewhat more believeable. I opted out of the whole school, bully blackmail thing, because it was just to cringe worthy.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
Think we would lose half the post here if all the 'Is there a mac version' and 'Android version' requests were deleted.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
what was the content in this coming october again?
2 b) Or: (if Sophia sends Dylan to a boarding school)Sophia/Dylan/Amber/Sam event

Vers. 0.09:
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Dylan/(Sam?) event No. 3 ----> (most probably the bikini fashion modeling)
2) Sophia goes to a tanning salon (Surprise event + she'll get slightly more tanned)
Evening
1) Sophia/Mr. Bennett event
2) Sophia/Ellie event

Reactions: Jude6 and lockerxx

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
I'm rooting for boys, Sam and Dylan. And lesbian content is also nice but not so important. Now I'm sad to hear that there was more scenes in the game that I missed just because I refuse to allow anyone blackmailing me. Only scene I got with boys was scene where they were sitting on chairs and there was discussion about sending them to boarding school. Not cool :(
I agree, was surprised that my playthrough lasted a few minutes. It's like the player is being punished for not accepting the blackmail part. Also my oiginal playthrough also didn't involve the spa guys since I thought they were all jerks. And you had to keep silent to advance that storyline while the masseuse molested your daughter. Which of course leads to the gambling problem.

Know that now, as I went back and started another path leading to that. If you want scenes, you have to turn her into a blackmailed victim, allow her daughter to be molested, and chose all the bad paths that most likely lead to turning her into a prosititue.

roro

May 29, 2017
Played the update last night, to me it was perfect. It was exactly what I hoped it to be, and exactly what the dev promised. It had perfect renders (especially the scene with Dylan in the tub) and a continuation in the degrading process of Sophia.
And no, there was no sex. But if there was sex in this update, then it would have been out of character for Sophia and it would have ruin the story. Because for me, and I guess for most of the patrons of this game, the story is the most important thing here. It's not that I want a sexless game as some trolls here may say. I want Sophia to eventually have sex with almost everyone in the story, but it has to be in time (story time).
If the dev followed some suggestions here he would have betrayed his most loyal fans.
Yes, the process isn't perfect, it does take a lot of time for the updates to come, but to compare this dev to gumdrop (as some did) is absurd.
I don't like the long waiting for each update anymore then the average user here. But again, comparing this update's 550 renders to some other dev's 1200 renders is also absurd... I guess it's like listening to music. You can hear it through your phone's speaker, through your computer speakers in mp3 128 kbps format or through your Stereo amplifier in a CD format (or a vinyl format if you're into that). Some people just don't care or doesn't hear the difference. And there's nothing wrong with it as long as you're not trying to confuse other people that it has the same quality. most of us hear music in mp3 and sometimes use our phone speaker (I hate it but there are times i don't have other choice). Just like these sex/erotic game's story or renders. Sometimes I play crappy story games, sometimes I play crappy renders games, but when I play this game I instantly remember why for me this game is top 2 in renders and top 1 in story.

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes