-I start the game
-I read that there will be a fashion show
-I am happy
-to be continued...
-nervous laugh
-close the game

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Well, I like incest relationships too, it is very spicy) But I think Sophia can't become pregnant from Dylan, it isn't realistic thing) But she can have a baby from Sam in future, it will be really hot and make the story more interesting) Besides, I think Sam is sexiest male character in this game) I really want to kiss his cute face)
zach and two boy's from museum too

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well, I wonder if the usual furore following an update has died down. Here we are, a bunch of people with different tastes/kinks & a variety of wishes concerning what should happen next. Some would say that the very number of reactions & over-reactions signify that the Dev is doing something right. Now I'm not particularly into criticising the preferences of others but surely if a game &/or visual novel isn't delivering what you want, then you move on. If you're a financial supporter you vote with your wallet.There's a vast choice just in the F95zone.
I've had to do this several times as games I was into were abandoned. Personally, I enjoy this game, a lot, but that doesn't mean that it goes where I want it to go & the time between updates is almost scandalous. If we want a story to follow our wishes, we have to write it ourselves. There are several strands in this tale that I would happily see axed but I don't feel compelled to advocate their removal. I'm aware that they might be someone else's favourite.
We have freedom of choice in this & that's too often taken for granted. It's not so long ago that material of this quality & quantity was available to only a select few inhabitants of really big cities & the cost was prohibitive.
Now, just in case the Dev is listening, (who knows?), I think Sophia has one of the most spankable backsides in renderland. After all the blue-balling I think a long, intense, over the knee, bare-bottomed spanking is just what this story needs & there are so many ways it could be introduced, the most obvious being via Aiden & co.
If you disapprove of this idea, fine, that's your view which I respect but have no wish to enter into correspondence about. Now, we should sit back, relax and wait another couple of months, when we will have the opportunity to do it all again.

Reactions: Lerox

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
I usually delete this game after I hit the end of new content. I go play other games, let this one fade from memory a little. New update comes out, start a new game. It certainly feels more like erotica of old...character motivation & plot focused, with tits & ass. It takes it's time, I don't mind that. A lot of games drop you right into sex in the first few minutes of playing, which I don't mind either. This is a nice change of pace from the usual stuff. So, here we go again. New update, start a new game.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I've already posted an actual review of this game a few weeks back, so just my overall thoughts of v0.085.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR there's no development if you want to play certain situations a certain way. For neither Ellie nor Dylan, because the developments to BOTH of their routes deal in having an annoying outside influence.

For me to interact and get closer with Ellie and Dylan in this update, I need to be involved in Patricia and Aiden's stupidity, which doesn't really make much sense to me because the content we do have here could've easily still been in the route where you DON'T go to the club and where you DON'T take Aiden's deal. Just subtract/change some dialogue and you still have proper development in those areas. Ellie and Sophia could've still looked at each other, talked about Dylan and her possible attraction for him and talked about their pubic hair because none of those things were related at all to the club activities. Likewise with Dylan. The beach masturbation scene and her making sure her son is safe from bullies should've been ample incentive to trigger the tub scene and the shopping scene on their own. That development doesn't require Aiden.

If Lust & Passion did it that way, then both sides in both developments could've easily benefitted from this update in different ways, so I definitely see this as a missed opportunity.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
In remark of games like 'our fate', where the writer also slowly progresses his story, this one is going too slow and in the wrong direction for me.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
what happened to this game::: ''Loading image''or there is a delay in reading the image....all the time!!!Last time I played this game ... the game was not like this ....

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I'm rooting for boys, Sam and Dylan. And lesbian content is also nice but not so important. Now I'm sad to hear that there was more scenes in the game that I missed just because I refuse to allow anyone blackmailing me. Only scene I got with boys was scene where they were sitting on chairs and there was discussion about sending them to boarding school. Not cool :(

Reactions: GodfatherII
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes