p_l_a

Oct 6, 2018
LP has now trapped himself.

He's moving so slowly that he now has to make every update hot. And try not to reduce the intensity.

As a result, it turns out that Sofia participates in sex attractions every 2 hours.

Let's see how he will choose from this trap in the new update.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I can honestly say that AWAM is without a doubt the most fantastic VN i have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. The variety of story lines intermixing with each other, the best! My words will not give this VN justice in that I hope it won't end for a very long time. I have been following AWAM since it's beginning and loved every minute of it. The animated scenes are at sometimes mesmerizing and the art work and characters, sublime. The characters in this are the most beautiful I have ever seen in a VN. The author is truly a master of his craft and I look forward to anything produced. Thank you!
1717860632936.png

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If Patricia replaces garbage Deshawn in the next update I will be perfectly fine with it.

L&P for all his grand standing of being a god level writer can’t keep his damn story consistent, why bother making Sophia state she is not into black dudes during the first few days, only to change his mind and eventually do the shitty overused raceplay and BBC worship fetishes… I guess the almighty dollar is more important than his vision after all.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
If Patricia replaces garbage Deshawn in the next update I will be perfectly fine with it.

L&P for all his grand standing of being a god level writer can’t keep his damn story consistent, why bother making Sophia state she is not into black dudes during the first few days, only to change his mind and eventually do the shitty overused raceplay and BBC worship fetishes… I guess the almighty dollar is more important than his vision after all.
He's not into penetrative sex at all...

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It's interesting that there will be "Animation"
wondering who would be involved in the "HOT" part of this event. In my opinion it could be a sex scene between Vicky and Deshawn. I don't expect anything unexpected to happen with Sophia but Patricia is there too so we might to see something with her..She's a key figure in Sophia corruption

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It looks like it is going to be short… Maybe 200-250 max! So LP is experimenting on short and fast updates. So far it has kept the number of patrons at a level higher than 1,800 when his normal low has been 1,600.

Let’s hope for a hot event :cool:
Yup since this is event wasn't planned as par the PD schedule chart we can expect it to be a short event but that doesn't mean it can't be hot. Its Maybe a lil progress on the Vicky/Deshawn path (les/bbc/Patricia points) ..before preparing for a bigger event with the 2nd side job. We'll see.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It's interesting that there will be "Animation"
wondering who would be involved in the "HOT" part of this event. In my opinion it could be a sex scene between Vicky and Deshawn. I don't expect anything unexpected to happen with Sophia but Patricia is there too so we might to see something with her..She's a key figure in Sophia corruption
It's probably just Sophia getting topless and the animation is Sophia removing her towel, maybe a surprised Patricia in the background.

This would make a bit of sense as there needs to be a trigger event for Patricia to realize that Sophia is loosing up somewhat and it needs to happen before the farm event.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DylansMoM_001
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes