oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
you know when partricia is involved things are going to get spicy really quick; their yoga session and park exercise angle had always peaked me to want more with them 2. i already know shes going to be up to something with either herself or get sophia to push towards certain people and provocate to push it further especially when sophia moving her slut side faster.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
View attachment 3716348
View attachment 3716352 View attachment 3716353
View attachment 3716354
I'm really looking forward to seeing this hottest threesome sex scenes.:love::love::love: but if we look at the pace of L&P it looks like we need at least 30 years to see this scene.:sneaky::unsure:
I am also really looking forward to see these(sophia/ellie/dylan & sophia/patricia/dylan) threesome sex scenes in this game. But This L&P is wasting too much time on characters who don't want to see much. Instead I'd say it's better for the game if he focuses on what storylines people want to see the most in this game. But if we look at the work of L&P, this seems not possible. Because he is opening a new paths in the game for unpopular characters that people don't want to see. Unfortunately, L&P wrote more threesome routes and story with Sophia in this game with such unpopular characters.:unsure:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Please when the update is released if there is any hero don't upload it.
I must say this before I make my point.

"I appreciate it when sponsors share games and teasers, and I take advantage of that."

But I sincerely hope they stop all kinds of sharing.

This developer and his followers have been mocking this site and its users for a long time.

I told them if this is an illegal pirate site then delete this game.
- This developer knows this site (he was active), so he can ask f95zone to block the release. very easy.
- I said it was right for the teaser to be shared because it was for promotional purposes. (To be more precise, I said that since it is the right of the owner to share the teaser, others should not criticize their actions, or even if they do not share it.)
- And I said this developer should show his gratitude to the people who create fan art.

Because all of this works to promote this game.

This developer restored the link on this forum even though the game already had a link to it.

This act of sharing only makes this creator more arrogant and this creator's followers more arrogant.

I know I'm watching this game with the feeling that I'm putting the key in car, wondering if "the engine of a car that's about to be scrapped still runs."
I know I'm caught in the "sunk cost trap."

So I am grateful for their sharing, but I also want all of their sharing to stop. for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: RCC14
Dec 19, 2021
I am also really looking forward to see these(sophia/ellie/dylan & sophia/patricia/dylan) threesome sex scenes in this game. But This L&P is wasting too much time on characters who don't want to see much. Instead I'd say it's better for the game if he focuses on what storylines people want to see the most in this game. But if we look at the work of L&P, this seems not possible. Because he is opening a new paths in the game for unpopular characters that people don't want to see. Unfortunately, L&P wrote more threesome routes and story with Sophia in this game with such unpopular characters.:unsure:
Maybe in 2089...
I Agree with you. Even if what you say is true I wish it was false and let's have a little faith that L&P will give us the events we want to see more of in this game soon.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Reactions: t3alqdansam

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
I can honestly say that AWAM is without a doubt the most fantastic VN i have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. The variety of story lines intermixing with each other, the best! My words will not give this VN justice in that I hope it won't end for a very long time. I have been following AWAM since it's beginning and loved every minute of it. The animated scenes are at sometimes mesmerizing and the art work and characters, sublime. The characters in this are the most beautiful I have ever seen in a VN. The author is truly a master of his craft and I look forward to anything produced. Thank you!

*Edit* I have read and seen many say that this story is slow and boring. To this I say, phthpt! There is a magic here that builds upon the main character fleshing out her emotions and feelings. This is HER journey, her Odyssey. I enjoyed the slow burn and I loved the fact that I had the choice of what I wanted Sophia to become. I had fantasies of fam members when I was young and at times I acted upon those, just not to the extent that her son experienced. Little peeks through windows and stolen glimpses through doors. I experienced sexual adventures when I was young (15) from my middle sister's best friend. Wrapping things up, I loved AWAM and was able to experience things I wanted to have when I was younger; for this I thank you L&P for giving me this experience. I wish you a successful journey on anything you do.

Last edited:

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
I can honestly say that AWAM is without a doubt the most fantastic VN i have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. The variety of story lines intermixing with each other, the best! My words will not give this VN justice in that I hope it won't end for a very long time. I have been following AWAM since it's beginning and loved every minute of it. The animated scenes are at sometimes mesmerizing and the art work and characters, sublime. The characters in this are the most beautiful I have ever seen in a VN. The author is truly a master of his craft and I look forward to anything produced. Thank you!
Signed: L&P

"I'm not sarcastic but every time I see a a group of nuns I'm hoping one will slip on a banana peel"

nuns.gif

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I find it very suspicious that he magically goes under review after all these years, 1 month update for 5-10 renders then putting another event in the spa/gym with vicky and ZAP! he disappear and will have an excuse to release this short update for September.

Because this other short update could have been released by July (by dreaming a bit but feasible) and the side jobs by Sept.
But no... Here we go again with unsuspected bullshit coming all over again that will delay even more, if he can't get the page back you can be sure the game will be definitly dead this time.
And you care about this after 7 years of milking ... why? :ROFLMAO: Your balls aren't blue enough? You want them violet?

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Oh bless ...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes