dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
It's interesting that there will be "Animation"
wondering who would be involved in the "HOT" part of this event. In my opinion it could be a sex scene between Vicky and Deshawn. I don't expect anything unexpected to happen with Sophia but Patricia is there too so we might to see something with her..She's a key figure in Sophia corruption
Don't get your hopes up. The animation will be sisters running on the Treadmill at the end of their workout session :LOL:.

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It's probably just Sophia getting topless and the animation is Sophia removing her towel, maybe a surprised Patricia in the background.

This would make a bit of sense as there needs to be a trigger event for Patricia to release that Sophia is loosing up somewhat and it needs to happen before the farm event.
Good point tbf

Reactions: Notretsam

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Farm event, wtf is Sophia going to be milking cows now? :ROFLMAO: I know Patricia will try to milk her
I know nothing of this event but I know Sophia goes away with Patricia for a weekend I believe and a farm is involved, maybe the farm belongs to their parents, I have seen people talking about their parents appearing at some point.

I could be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
So, after this episode at the gym, Sophia is going to put on a sexy nurse outfit or lingerie under her clothes. Am I wrong?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If Patricia replaces garbage Deshawn in the next update I will be perfectly fine with it.

L&P for all his grand standing of being a god level writer can’t keep his damn story consistent, why bother making Sophia state she is not into black dudes during the first few days, only to change his mind and eventually do the shitty overused raceplay and BBC worship fetishes… I guess the almighty dollar is more important than his vision after all.
It's what?
3 years since the yoga with Patricia,Marie and Claire?
Or even more.

Reactions: Kirill86

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
The entire discussion of speed of progression and content is moot. When people started to make fan images, fan comics and fan games, the Main Game failed. Now the dev is boxed in, into that part of the market that isn't supplied.

You like mother humiliation, play Aiden's Revenge
You like Incest, Orgies, Dilf and Family Fun, read ST9-Pol comics
You like Mom Son, play Motel-ASAB
You like Corruption and Slut training, skip the AWAM-verse and play Project Miriam.

Brother-Sister and honest Mom-Son or any Sister-Sister romance is not yet supplied by third parties.

If I make, Stellar Conflict, Space Skirmish and Solar Battle, plus the Znyder Wars Series, before the mouse makes the next Star Wars, what else are they supposed to do other than more Super Hero movies?

TL DR;
Be happy the game gets updates with content you haven't seen anywhere else before, the options grow thin.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes