Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
lockerxx - turns out Android users get neither the walkthrough or the character directory. While I play on my Win10, I have an Android tablet, so I'm gonna do some testing on it.

Meanwhile ...
Shariff619 - can your Android read these?

• Love
Reactions: wynlard

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let's do some math. L&P plans to have more than 10k renders by the end of the game, and currently has about 5.5k renders. Considering the story progression, at some point, it wont be a surprise to see less number of renders per playable days. I'm not sure seeing anything about this in previous posts but i think it is possible we'll get more than a half day in the next update.
There is no way the game will be only 10K renders.We are not even done with 1/3 of the game.Not to mention most routes are not even started so far.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Are there any Mac users in this thread? I'm curious if my cheat patch works on Mac, but have no way to test it myself.

It doesn't seem to work on Android, and most of the research I've done so far seems to indicate I need to bundle it directly into the apk, which will take a while to learn how to do (but entirely possible once exams are over). But if I do it properly, I may be able to bundle in the walkthrough and character directory.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i’m hoping during the bikini fashion show Dylan convinces Sophia to model without her top on. maybe even pulls down her bottoms at some point or is that too fast?
Maybe if Sophia has not shaved,or bikini not set right, Dylan may see some of her forest

Reactions: cerebotio2

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
That's exactly what I'm trying to say. If game will end up around 10k renders as he initially planned, the only way is to make less number of renders per each playable day. I sometimes hope if he could just publish the story as a book for all the impatient AWAM crowd including me.
Yes please. A visual novel will be so great! I like this game and I wish L&P could hire more people so that we can get more frequent updates. I think the teasing has gone way too far now and I hope somebody gets some Sophia soon. I also believe the game revolves around Sophia and if she finally gives into her Filthy desires there would not be much to then play for plus the updates are quite slow so I do not know how many will be sticking after that. I am sticking till the end though.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
It doesn't seem to work on Android, and most of the research I've done so far seems to indicate I need to bundle it directly into the apk, which will take a while to learn how to do (but entirely possible once exams are over). But if I do it properly, I may be able to bundle in the walkthrough and character directory.
Alley_Cat, do not suffer, here is an option, only for new versions of Android.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat, do not suffer, here is an option, only for new versions of Android.
Is that a straight port of the Windows version? If so, my cheat patch doesn't work for it, since I believe RAPT compiles the files together differently than normal.

As for me suffering, I normally play on my Win10, for which my patch works perfectly. I don't even need it, since I can edit the code directly anyway. But not everyone has that option, and occasionally I've seen people ask about a cheat patch, so I created one to see if I could. For me this is just a project until the next update, and to expand my Python/Ren'Py skills, particularly since uni will be finishing for the year in a few weeks.

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes