Mar 29, 2018
If my findings are correct, AWAM started with version 0.150 in October 2017.

After 6 years, AWAM is now at version 0.180 in March 2023

I've only been looking at the PD numbers so far...

Will we ever see version 1.0? lol
I think that u r wrong with the date. That was the end of part1, but not in 2017...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
guys i have a question;

Answer this honestly;

will sam fuck or develop a relationship with ellie which leads to a sex in the game?
On PD16 the Ellie route splits into three, presumably with Logan, Sam and Jules branches. So if you're playing both the Ellie and Sam routes, they might start a relationship. Whether or not that leads to sex though isn't clear, with Ellie being a virgin and all.

Since Ellie is one of the "important" characters, there is a chance that one of the hetero scenes on PD16 will be Ellie and Sam

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Dev does 10 percent update in 1 day then 5 percent in 1 week. Wonders why people call him a bludger.
Your words were so sudden that I took a look

So he's "back at work" and 5 days later we're at +5%.
we all know how much of a hard working fellow this guy is....
Good news is L&P will now take the usual 2 weeks off
2 weeks to get it update ready
Hey everyone the good news is that because the back end of this scene is already sorted so the animator can get started it means that the back end will go much much quicker
he works 12 hour days already
I'm guessing you're on the staff for this game, so please speed up the story and tell me when I can see the Sam/Sophia scene and Aiden/Sophia scene.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Your words were so sudden that I took a look

I'm guessing you're on the staff for this game, so please speed up the story and tell me when I can see the Sam/Sophia scene and Aiden/Sophia scene.
He is a troll, and a bad one not even funny

$7,233 a month is nothing?

The minimum monthly income is 4,000 dollars, the highest monthly income is 13,000 dollars
As for this, depends how much time you spend working on it

karleston

May 20, 2022
I make a bit less. but i am sure i work way less than L&P does. And i am happy like that. I have time to make other things i enjoy. You only got one life. so i don't wanna waste it by working too much.

As for is it enough to build a team. Sure it is, but an average one. Like he said good artists aren't cheap

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and roro

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I make a bit less. but i am sure i work way less than L&P does. And i am happy like that. I have time to make other things i enjoy. You only got one life. so i don't wanna waste it by working too much.

As for is it enough to build a team. Sure it is, but an average one. Like he said good artists aren't cheap
I'm not curious about your life
It describes the office worker

And he don't have to hire top-level artists.
Top-level artists are doing their job

LP only needs staff to share work to increase work efficiency.
staff at a reasonable price.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes