Oct 10, 2017
There’s so many pages in this thread and so many characters in the game that it would be nice to have a “Spoiler” in the first post summarizing how far we can go with each character. I’ve been stopping myself from playing this game for years because I want to at least have some real content with Ellie, but at this rate the capitalistic system we live in will colapse before we get there hahahaha.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
This update is a good promise for second part, just have to be patient. Looking ahead, there is a party in near future because of Dylans birthday, so more and new surprises are coming, and i think that the sex scene will be possible on that party between some of main characters but not with Sophia. Show must go on, anticipations must be satisfied. Last sex scene was in school classroom where Sophia also hasn't participate. Only question is when will that update be. It's taking to long it's truth. Say what ever you like and want, but that's the way most players like about this game. Creator knows old recipe... Don't give them all at once, give them a clue. Sophia will be fucked, that's inevitably... When? I think that the creator doesn't know either. He knows that from the that moment when someone fucks Sophie except her husband, depends on path you choose , he will lost a spark for further updates.
Update is good? in case you did not know this game has been milking for like 3 freaking years!!. I like milking, i love the tease, i like this kind of genre, i know once the genie is out of the bottle it certainly lost the spark. But it's too damn long. This kind of genre is common and what normal people do is they split the game in different parts and finished it. And if they want they make another game. This is insane. He should just get over with it and make another game.

Jan 20, 2022
Update is good? in case you did not know this game has been milking for like 3 freaking years!!. I like milking, i love the tease, i like this kind of genre, i know once the genie is out of the bottle it certainly lost the spark. But it's too damn long. This kind of genre is common and what normal people do is they split the game in different parts and finished it. And if they want they make another game. This is insane. He should just get over with it and make another game.
Perhaps the game progress has reached 0.200 :KEK:

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Read again... "Good promise"

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
wanna see the best moments of the game? take a look at the galleries, quite simple no?
Is it normal that people can't access the event without a cheat key and gallery?

This game is getting ruined with a lot of setup errors and broken consistency and inaccessible events.

You're one of the kids on another LP and you're casually saying logical contradictions and pretending you didn't see the irrationality as the kids before.

Don't do that.

• Angry
Reactions: roro and karleston

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
This game started in 2017 and has been milking for six years and will be listed in the Guinness Book of World Records after 10 years. With the name of the developer. :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is it normal that people can't access the event without a cheat key and gallery?

This game is getting ruined with a lot of setup errors and broken consistency and inaccessible events.

You're one of the kids on another LP and you're casually saying logical contradictions and pretending you didn't see the irrationality as the kids before.

Don't do that.
It's the Dylan route, so yes, sadly it's becoming that way. First time I particularly noticed was during the park event, when the requirement for the event was 54 Dylan points, when the maximum achievable was 45.

And apparently on some Android phones the mini-game was unplayable.

Reactions: tofhdns

maikl@85

Oct 4, 2021
Привет, друзья, мне дико жаль, я правильно понимаю, что несет в себе это обновление, после парикмахерской, 1) - поездка на машине, 2) - Разговор Софии с Диллоном, разговор Софии со своим мужем, 3) - София в плаще, 4) - София в ванной одна, 5) - София смотрит телевизор. И плюс 6-7 моментов с черным экраном. И это все??? Или я что-то пропустил? Пожалуйста, скажи мне!

ulix

May 13, 2018
Months to have an update that is reduced to three images because out of a million choices before I made one wrong... this game has gone from being beautiful to completely boring and even a little annoying: I would say that after this update... goodbye forever!

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is it just me, or are a significant amount of people actually wanting to play the update, but are only getting those half-dozen renders that someone not on the route (like me) gets?

Reactions: GokutheG

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Is it just me, or are a significant amount of people actually wanting to play the update, but are only getting those half-dozen renders that someone not on the route (like me) gets?
Yeah. This update requires that Dylan rejected being with Emma and advised Sophia about being topless in the hair salon, and many people don't know that.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes