palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Judging by the pace and L&P's regular setbacks, I think 0.200 will release mid may or early June. So once again, only 2 updates in a calendar year
Next release is actually more of a 1/3rd PD update considering it includes the first 3 events of the day, but the fact that he'll release another different version of this same update completely ruins it. It's really mindblowing how he always finds ways to get even slower. I thought he'd simply produce less renders, but no, he's come up with the brilliant idea to release different versions of the same update now to basically double the time it takes to progress. lol

We're currently seeing 5% increases on a single bar every 2-3 days'ish, so a June release really isn't that far fetched anymore. To think that the second version of this update may take the same amount of time...holy shitballs of fire!

The festival of bullshit this year is gonna be bigger and better than ever before!

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Next release is actually more of a 1/3rd PD update considering it includes the first 3 events of the day, but the fact that he'll release another different version of this same update completely ruins it. It's really mindblowing how he always finds ways to get even slower. I thought he'd simply produce less renders, but no, he's come up with the brilliant idea to release different versions of the same update now to basically double the time it takes to progress. lol

We're currently seeing 5% increases on a single bar every 2-3 days'ish, so a June release really isn't that far fetched anymore. To think that the second version of this update may take the same amount of time...holy shitballs of fire!

The festival of bullshit this year is gonna be bigger and better than ever before!
A 5% increase in a single bar every 3 days is rocket fast, according to L&P.:unsure:

L&Po_O
rocketman-space.gif
looking-whats-that.gif

Last edited:

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
do you think sophia will be pregnant? And if you think is yes who would be the father
a) Sam
b) Dylan
c) Liam normal
d) Liam cuck
e) Aiden
Eventually Sophia will get divorced

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and RCC14

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
"Described above" is a bit vague. If you refer to the scenes mentioned by fishbrain, they are fixed in th last release which isn't available in the OP. Mostly... there is still a problem in the short scene with Morello.
Specify where the problem is, I can help and fix the game code

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Specify where the problem is, I can help and fix the game code
When Dylan and Amber are playing with each other at the table, then the Dylan handjob in the jacuzzi. It's weird, I've checked and all the assets are there but I couldn't tell what was wrong in the script. Also weird since it's pre-existing content that shouldn't have been altered.

Reactions: Abc1234567ad
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes