tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
tofhdns & AlfredBundy4 a bit of info on why it seemed Heart Problems felt abandoned

Earlier this year there were delays with Heart Problems development as the dev kept taking vacations and went silent for two months without any post from Feb till April. In April the dev mentioned that he was arrested and was in jail for two months (rumors has it he got into DUI or he had some substance with him). Once he was out of jail he found out his Patreon's had been supporting him even when he didn't post anything and decided to pause the billing for two months.

He is quite motivated now after a brief jail time and the development is is full swing. Initially he had planned 400 render for Chapter 9. Now it's over 550+ renders.

I hope some day L&P pauses billing for not meeting the release deadline :ROFLMAO:
This is exactly what I felt.
I guess that's why I thought this game was over.

The news that he was arrested is both sad and funny news, but for some reason, I can trust the fact that he is motivated.

I sincerely hope that his game will be included in my basket. (y)

Reactions: dan_roger69

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
How did we go so long without a hero!? I took a nap! It still aint here!
Cos not a lot of people bought the update like they did last time or since the release was not in April some might have canceled their subscription for May. I could be wrong but used to see a lot of likes and comments on the release post page on the day of the release.

Patreon.png

On Subscribestar L&P added a new higher Tier for this release

subscribstar.png

Maybe tomorrow or the day after we might get a HERO cos some of them who joined on May 1st has to wait 24 hours before they get the update and are mad that it was not mentioned while subscribing.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There isn't a game I can say I know well enough to recommend to someone.

I found a few decent games but didn't play them seriously.
(And I don't even play this game seriously right now.)

The reason I started analyzing this game (AWAM) in depth was because at some point I discovered the fraudulence of this developer.

I will recommend a few games, but you must understand that these differ in content, settings, graphic quality, composition, etc., and that I do not have an accurate understanding of the content.

<The series has ended>
babysitter
I liked the sad ending. NTR
free pass season-1
The woman is the main character. I don't know the contents. The graphics were good.
inside jennifer
Good for light enjoyment.
katies
The graphics are rough, but it is enjoyable to watch the The female protagonist’s corruption process. Good to look at lightly and throw away.

<Series in progress>
her desire
A game that people have high expectations for (a game that is considered an alternative to AWAM).
kate
It's the beginning stage.
laura lustful secrets
To me this is a comedy. It makes me happy.

(Red text - link)
Inside Jennifer was really good but it got abandoned/no updates same as lisa, lily of the valley, Jessica o neil . Laura lustful secrets, kate, exciting game, adventurous couple, special request , fashion business and her desire, fate and desire doesn't have much tease and miss corruption stages. Free pass was really good but it ended up very fast like my wife's a star game ended up very fast. I liked the office wife, ana exciting affection, the perfect marriage, life in the middle east, Victoria in big city with corruption stages but not as slow as awam. Steps of debauchery, Miss denver is kinda similar game but it's progress speed is same as awam. slow as of now, I hope it will be faster than awam.

There were so many games that got abandoned it's sad ..inside Jennifer was best I think so in this genre but it got abandoned. I asked because all current game of similar genre that are in progress are getting slow update with less tease nowadays without scene. I thought you might have some info about some good games. Else everyone will be stuck with this kind of game that release 1 tease scene per update and that too no sex .

Reactions: Robthehod

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Too short. She couldve sucked tylors cock while her daughter does the same with the other boy. But LP wastes it and makes the scene into pure lesbian instead.
Disappointing if true. I was really at least hoping for a BJ there.

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes