Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
coverf95.png

Overview:
A quiet, suburban family had their lives changed when they welcomed an unwelcome visitor into their home. All of this gets worse when a series of crimes take over the entire city, and at this point, Laura, an ordinary housewife, has to show her claws and try to restore order and save the city.

When you play Laura: Lustful Secrets, you'll feel like you're on a rollercoaster, with moments of suspense and intense action followed by comic relief.
The game has a number of secondary characters with different characteristics and personalities to make you laugh or fall in love.

Join the adventure. Laura is waiting for you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-14
Release Date: 2023-12-12
Developer: Dark Anu - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 - 0.2 & Chistmas Special
Language: English, Deutsche courtesy of Michael 11
Other Game
: Laura: Island Adventures
FanArt: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Christmas Special

Chapter 1 (RPGM v1.6)

*This port/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.
Thanks Mac182 for sharing the links!

00013.png 04100.png 00134.png 00185.png 00355.png 00123.png 00153.png 00025.png 00132.png 00110.png 03531.png 03382.png 03087.png 04077.png 02729.png 002_0254f.png

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I played a few minutes. Here's my thoughts.

Pros:
1. Isometric graphics of the map is refreshing
2. Amount of locations on map shows ability to create a believable world (at least physically)

Cons:

1. Writing is poor - (more later)
2. Proportions of women is off - Kim Kardashian's ass is not a good indicator of a good hot body. Go look at the Olympics athletes in Tokyo if you want to see what perfect female asses should look like. Kim's ass is all fat and plastic surgery, which is gross. It's not natural. Go to reddit /r/gonewild if you still can't figure out. There's no excuse for not knowing what a shapely ass should look like)

Writing is the core of any narrative driven game experiences, such as the ones here in h-games. There's a lot of issues with the writing in this game, I will list them in order of pressing matter.

1. Lack of characterization for wife, daughter, and husband - Who are they? What does wife do? What does daughter do? Where are they living? What kind of neighborhood is it? What does wife want in her life? Is she a homemaker (unemployed leecher)? Is daughter a student? Does she have a job? Does she have a boyfriend? What is wife scared of? What makes her happy? etc. etc. Learn how to do it: . Google "How to write a good character"
2. Lack of real meaningful dialog between characters - Biggest examples being the conversation that the MC had with his wife when he told her "Hey babe, without asking you, I am going to have some stranger live in our house". You need more life experiences or watch more TV if you think the way you portrayed that conversation is how real people talk. It's completely bogus
3. Too many side characters - I don't give a shit about the neighbor when you can't even get the 4 characters you have correct: MC, wife, daughter, and Marketing Consultant. Too many characters don't make your game better, well developed characters do.

Overall the writing in this game is just poor. It sounds like someone with no life experiences trying to emulate real life. The first thing that jumped out to me was when the Boss chewing MC out in the office. It's 100% not believable and not how real corporate BS meetings go down (at least here in America where I work).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2. Proportions of women is off - Kim Kardashian's ass is not a good indicator of a good hot body. Go look at the Olympics athletes in Tokyo if you want to see what perfect female asses should look like. Kim's ass is all fat and plastic surgery, which is gross. It's not natural. Go to reddit /r/gonewild if you still can't figure out. There's no excuse for not knowing what a shapely ass should look like)
Roflmao .... Your average mother having an ass like a professional athlete or a skinny 18 year old is just as unrealistic.

ralbert

Jul 27, 2020

Pros:
2. Amount of locations on map shows ability to create a believable world (at least physically)

Cons:

Writing is the core of any narrative driven game experiences, such as the ones here in h-games. There's a lot of issues with the writing in this game, I will list them in order of pressing matter.

1. Lack of characterization for wife, daughter, and husband - Who are they? What does wife do? What does daughter do? Where are they living? What kind of neighborhood is it? What does wife want in her life? Is she a homemaker (unemployed leecher)? Is daughter a student? Does she have a job? Does she have a boyfriend? What is wife scared of? What makes her happy? etc. etc. Learn how to do it: . Google "How to write a good character"
2. Lack of real meaningful dialog between characters - Biggest examples being the conversation that the MC had with his wife when he told her "Hey babe, without asking you, I am going to have some stranger live in our house". You need more life experiences or watch more TV if you think the way you portrayed that conversation is how real people talk. It's completely bogus
3. Too many side characters - I don't give a shit about the neighbor when you can't even get the 4 characters you have correct: MC, wife, daughter, and Marketing Consultant. Too many characters don't make your game better, well developed characters do.

Overall the writing in this game is just poor. It sounds like someone with no life experiences trying to emulate real life. The first thing that jumped out to me was when the Boss chewing MC out in the office. It's 100% not believable and not how real corporate BS meetings go down (at least here in America where I work).
I loved the "Proportions of women" here, this is all fiction if you want real proportions go a look for a girlfriend... This is just a first release, so don´t expect this to be polished in every aspect.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Cons:
"I don't like her ass, change it." Is basically what you're saying. Learn the difference between criticism and preference. This is the latter.

I also prefer athletic asses, but I sure as hell ain't going to force my kinks onto others. Besides, her ass is just fine.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
"I don't like her ass, change it." Is basically what you're saying. Learn the difference between criticism and preference. This is the latter.

I also prefer athletic asses, but I sure as hell ain't going to force my kinks onto others. Besides, her ass is just fine.
I like you are trying to teach to an underage millennial a little bit of good manners.. Difficult task though.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
I didn't play the other game, so I don't know the developer,is it going to be full ntr, or with different paths?

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017

Pros:

Cons:

" Go look at the Olympics athletes in Tokyo if you want to see what perfect female asses should look like. " I hope you dont mean the 1000 photoshopped ass pictures roming the internet right now.....

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Pros:

Cons:

I'm very happy for this comment about my game it's really valuable for me because you will help me to improve my skills a lot. I saved your comment because your constructive criticism gives specific recommendations on how to make positive improvements. In the next update I'm waiting for your new feedback.

Thank you cleanfeel (y)

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes