Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I love this game very much, but here Laura's feet look strange, I think the feet of a woman with a perfect physique should not be like this, I do not have a fetish, so I do not write to draw attention to it, its integrity is missing for Laura
It's just a matter of geometry and optics!
Go to bed and stand in the same position, then take a picture and see the result!

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Hello. I discovered this game recently. Of course, I started with RPGM chapter 1 but I have many bugs where story freezes. I'm totally stuck in James first time with Zoe. I tried about 10 times ! I play it very slowly, always waiting for the "down arrow", changed the settings but no matter what I do, it always freeze at some point. Any suggestion ? Because it's more than frustrating !!!
Dark Anu could you help me ?

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hello. I discovered this game recently. Of course, I started with RPGM chapter 1 but I have many bugs where story freezes. I'm totally stuck in James first time with Zoe. I tried about 10 times ! I play it very slowly, always waiting for the "down arrow", changed the settings but no matter what I do, it always freeze at some point. Any suggestion ? Because it's more than frustrating !!!
Message before you is Dev of the game. Tag his name and he will reply to you faster.

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
1). Group sex, lesbianism Yes. 2). Prostitution No. 3). Strip in future.
Prostitution if there is or will be, Laura's infiltration into the boy's club (I don't remember the name).

There is also Strip, Emma and Zoe's dance on the webcam or Laura and Jess as bunnies among those that I remember.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Prostitution if there is or will be, Laura's infiltration into the boy's club (I don't remember the name).

There is also Strip, Emma and Zoe's dance on the webcam or Laura and Jess as bunnies among those that I remember.
Stripping to me is when a girl takes her clothes off. Laura and Jess just danced in outfits, as for Emma and Zoe they undressed to panties before started dancing for Jack. We can count strip when Laura danced in bar in front of Paul and Carl when Paul removed her skirt. But like I said for me strip when girl takes her clothes off by herself. I believe we will see stuff like that with Laura like Veronica in Dennis strip club or even some other babes will be doing strip session there also.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Dark Anu could you help me ?
Describe your problem better, where you are now and what you did last?

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GREAT! look very much forward to it! :love:

also i played the other version of his sideproject with the island and even i appreciate his effort i really think he should focus on this (his main) game. the other game drags it out and lost the feeling of seven people and how they get close to each other and gets more to a more slowely paced adventure with more and more new characters (and yes i also don't like the new male characters much to be honest) it is still a more or less good game but his main game (especially after the rework) is by far better and should deserve the most attention in my opinion at least.

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Dark Anu Coul
Describe your problem better, where you are now and what you did last?
I have a save file from just before the "bug" occurs. It happens during "James first time with Zoe in his room" It's not a repeatable bug (means that it happens randomly during the long "cinematic". At some point the game "freezes" between 2 pictures. I know that something is still happening because you can hear sounds ... But the picture just freezes. The last time it happened before giving up, it was just before the end of this "cinematics" because I could right click and hear the menu sound behind the freezed picture.

I tried to do it as slowly as possible, wait till the down arrow appears before clicking between to pictures and even modified the setting... My computer is a 1 YO gamer pc so I don't think it comes from it. And it's really the first time I have so many bugs in a RPGM game !

I can send you the last save file ?

NB : No MOD installed

Edit : I finally managed to pass this "cinematic" but very cautiously.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
GREAT! look very much forward to it! :love:

also i played the other version of his sideproject with the island and even i appreciate his effort i really think he should focus on this (his main) game. the other game drags it out and lost the feeling of seven people and how they get close to each other and gets more to a more slowely paced adventure with more and more new characters (and yes i also don't like the new male characters much to be honest) it is still a more or less good game but his main game (especially after the rework) is by far better and should deserve the most attention in my opinion at least.
You are not the first and of course not the last who said about focus on main game. Dark said that he doesn't like unfinished projects, if one day this will happen he is done like creator, so LIA will continues till the end, but main focus will stay on LLS.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Dark Anu Coul

I have a save file from just before the "bug" occurs. It happens during "James first time with Zoe in his room" It's not a repeatable bug (means that it happens randomly during the long "cinematic". At some point the game "freezes" between 2 pictures. I know that something is still happening because you can hear sounds ... But the picture just freezes. The last time it happened before giving up, it was just before the end of this "cinematics" because I could right click and hear the menu sound behind the freezed picture.

I tried to do it as slowly as possible, wait till the down arrow appears before clicking between to pictures and even modified the setting... My computer is a 1 YO gamer pc so I don't think it comes from it. And it's really the first time I have so many bugs in a RPGM game !

I can send you the last save file ?

NB : No MOD installed

Edit : I finally managed to pass this "cinematic" but very cautiously.
The problem with RPG Maker is that it consumes a lot of ram memory. So, close all open programs and try playing this again and see if it keeps freezing. If that doesn't solve the problem then try to change your virtual memory in windows, right click on windows -> system -> Advanced system settings -> Click the Advanced tab -> Under the "Performance" section, click the Settings button -> Click the Advanced tab -> Under the "Virtual memory" section, click the Change button -> uncheck the Automatically manage paging files size for all drives option -> Select the Custom size option -> Specify the initial and maximum size.
Use a number that's one and a half times the total available memory for the "Initial size" and three times of available memory for the "Maximum size" when possible.

I hope it help you and if you need anything just let me know!

Dark will Victoria from VIBC Victoria in the big city be making an appearance on Laura Lustful?
Yes, she'll be there!

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes