Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Finally played through the first chapter after avoiding it for so long because of my dislike of RPGM. Loved every minute.

This game + Away from home really satisfy my shapely milf ass fetish. (y)
Soon in future will be first update of Chapter 1 Remake in Ren'py. Dark made post about this. About Away from Home you like all the Milf's, or have favorites?

Devil-jin

Feb 13, 2021
Soon in future will be first update of Chapter 1 Remake in Ren'py. Dark made post about this. About Away from Home you like all the Milf's, or have favorites?
Eva definitely. Gonna try out Victoria in Big City soon too. Any other games I should be looking into?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Eva definitely. Gonna try out Victoria in Big City soon too. Any other games I should be looking into?
A Mother's Love, I'm in love with MILF:love: Shut up and Dance for me best game I played and continue playing if speak about quality level of renders and animations, and of course babes are very hot with big asses and boobs :p

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
It's really cool that the dev has returned to his main game.
1. There is a really nice girl behind Laura. I'd like to see her in a fuck scene.
2. Is Marcus cosplaying garbage?
3. As I thought Laura has taped her pussy.

Last edited:

Ggiallone

May 31, 2022
usually the legendary Dark starts quickly....this time I expect a very very slow update...let's hope not...Dark you are great show us lots of parties with Jess, Laura

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
A Mother's Love, I'm in love with MILF:love: Shut up and Dance for me best game I played and continue playing if speak about quality level of renders and animations, and of course babes are very hot with big asses and boobs :p
If you want hot MILF and not just playing for NTR (like this game, since this recommendation doesn't really have it) then I'd second "Shut up and dance". The MILF there is super hot and she's fun when you corrupt her, starts to spread the family fun to other family members :D

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This Renpy version is a continuation, we have to play the first version in RPGM first?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
This Renpy version is a continuation, we have to play the first version in RPGM first?
To understand story from the beginning I believe it's logical to play Chapter 1 RPGM. Dark in free time from work on Chapter 2 slowly work on Chapter 1 Remake Ren'Py.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I have not played Part 2 yet, but Samuel needs to get Paternity tests done ASAP. :ROFLMAO: As shown in part 1 at least, Laura has never been faithful and has zero issues with jumping on every cock she sees now, which is hilarious.

An awesome ending for the series, if it ever does, is Samuel getting that test, failing it to prove he's not the dad, and then Laura showing him videos and pics of all the stuff she's done over the years. Especially things like the party where he was encouraging her to get screwed in the bunny suit, also the bachelor party where she eagerly jumped on every cock there.

Man, talk about a crippling experience.:LOL: or maybe he'd become a willing cuck at that point and just want to watch her do her thing, that could be an interesting transition to the game too, since she already really likes him watching her get fucked by other dudes.

Then again, this may be part of part 2, will play that an see. :D

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I have not played Part 2 yet, but Samuel needs to get Paternity tests done ASAP. :ROFLMAO: As shown in part 1 at least, Laura has never been faithful and has zero issues with jumping on every cock she sees now, which is hilarious.

An awesome ending for the series, if it ever does, is Samuel getting that test, failing it to prove he's not the dad, and then Laura showing him videos and pics of all the stuff she's done over the years. Especially things like the party where he was encouraging her to get screwed in the bunny suit, also the bachelor party where she eagerly jumped on every cock there.

Man, talk about a crippling experience.:LOL: or maybe he'd become a willing cuck at that point and just want to watch her do her thing, that could be an interesting transition to the game too, since she already really likes him watching her get fucked by other dudes.

Then again, this may be part of part 2, will play that an see. :D
After marriage she became faithful after being unfaithful while dating with Samuel because she had sex with her boss. And in marriage she became unfaithful because had like she thought revenge sex with David.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes