cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You know something I've just realised, I don't think Laura has been in two dude threesome yet, she's had sex with several guys individually but not two at the same time. At least not from what I can think of anyway

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
You know something I've just realised, I don't think Laura has been in two dude threesome yet, she's had sex with several guys individually but not two at the same time. At least not from what I can think of anyway
Yes she didn't have threesome with two guys at the same time. In Chapter 2 will be a lot of different group scenes, threesome one of them :p

Charlesk

Jun 7, 2018
Has any one faced this issue? At some point in game somehow I got two Lauras and in this stage of dialog game goes into softlock. Is it possible to fix?
LLS.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Marc us

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Has any one faced this issue? At some point in game somehow I got two Lauras and in this stage of dialog game goes into softlock. Is it possible to fix?
View attachment 3491858
You are not first and believe last who faced this issue. Next week ask Dark in Discord about it. He said as I remember he needs to deal with it first.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes