• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks guys!
I'm working on update of the LIA and LLS. This is really massive, both have a lot of content. But I promise to deliver a hot and fun update on both.
I managed to buy a 4070 ti super. To take the weight off my back, you know I've always rendered this using canvases and then assemble all those tons of images in PS o_O
In my country, a video card is the price of a new car. But thanks to you I got it! Even if you haven't helped me financially, I know that the fact that you play the game and recommend it to a friend is enough to set off a chain reaction, thats why I want to thank all of you from f95 forum!!

Okay, I talked so much I'm going back to work. I will let you discuss more about the game and give me more ideas. I love to know what you think, I love to read theories about the game.

Thanks again,

DA

Albay

Jul 4, 2021
Greetings, friends(y) Today is a significant day, namely the birthday of our favorite developer:love: I'm sure he will be pleased if you write a few kind words on this occasion, and those who have not yet decided to subscribe will do it today because Dark deserves it, tips like gift also very appreciated:giggle: He tries for all of us to make the content interesting, fun, and, of course, very hot:sneaky: Happy birthday, dear friend Dark Anu All the best to you, your current projects, and all the futures. Best regards, Obranyi.
View attachment 3364665
You are doing a very successful job, you are getting better with every update, I am sure that in the future you will be one of the top 10 content producers in this forum dear Dark anu happy birthday I am glad I noticed you, you are my favorite...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

Ggiallone

May 31, 2022
Dear dark, your works are wonderful and some characters are of a unique beauty! Congratulations, I hope you continue your work and reap the satisfaction you deserve.
p.s more scenes with Jess...less with Laura's mother if you can

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Dear dark, your works are wonderful and some characters are of a unique beauty! Congratulations, I hope you continue your work and reap the satisfaction you deserve.
p.s more scenes with Jess...less with Laura's mother if you can
Be sure that with Jess will be more scenes, there is a reason for that. About Laura's mother it's all about story, so want you and others or not she will be present.

Romado

Nov 24, 2019
Can you please tell me why I have no game saves on android? I have to start all over again version of the game version 1.5

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes