Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Patricia is confirmed as the first to have sex with Sophia on the Filthy route? Since playable day 15 is pretty much just the ranch event.

Glad I'm full up on Patricia points then.
PD 15 is that the ranch event with Patricia? Or is that already on PD 14. And hopefully she is sober during the lesbian sex. We have a good chance. Sam's not in. ;)
Well based on this it is supposed to be playable day 15. And Day 15 is basically entirely Patricia. So to me the assumption is Patricia.

And the ranch is on playable Day 15.

I too am all for Patricia opening the lesbian sex count.

Screenshot_2021-11-24-10-05-07-932_com.android.chrome~3.jpg

Also something that attracts my attention is that playable Day 16 has quite a number of sex scenes. Also both Hetero scenes are labelled as "Big", none of the Lesbian scenes are.

Playable Day 17 says a sexual lesbian scene which is most likely Alyssa. Since lesbian sex with Alyssa will feel rushed. So the "sexual" is going to be good enough as progress with Alyssa.

Last edited:

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Again and again author/admin lying to us.....and he taking another one month to complete the next update with silly reasons...this is only my opinion friends and im dont blaming anyone except author/admin....
if he is telling the truth
it will be really good for the game
and updates will come a lot faster
so have some patience

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
No i would like to hear the answer.
Many here are so bothered by the development that they have to talk about it each and everyday. Repeatedly saying the same things. Quite frankly I am tired of reading the same things again and again.

So I want to hear the purpose of saying the same thing again and again. What if he is lying. What will you do. I want to know. What if he chooses to only make update once a year with 500 renders, what then. Will you still come here and repeat these lines everyday.

We like the game, but no one talks about the game. It is always development, even though no one can do anything about it.

It just comes down to abusing him throughout the development phase and then when the update is out being the first ones to play, irrespective of the delay in development and then following the same cycle.

Complaining Regularly only makes sense when you can do something about it or if it has some effect. Otherwise it's just nuisance.

I understand expressing a grievance occasionally but when it's done everyday it is irritating.
wow er wird missbraucht.. wow he is abused the poorguy. hahaha

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well based on this it is supposed to be playable day 15. And Day 15 is basically entirely Patricia. So to me the assumption is Patricia.

And the ranch is on playable Day 15.

I too am all for Patricia opening the lesbian sex count.

View attachment 1591166

Also something that attracts my attention is that playable Day 16 has quite a number of sex scenes. Also both Hetero scenes are labelled as "Big", none of the Lesbian scenes are.

Playable Day 17 says a sexual lesbian scene which is most likely Alyssa. Since lesbian sex with Alyssa will feel rushed. So the "sexual" is going to be good enough as progress with Alyssa.
Ellie is meant to have 2 events on playable day 17, so as far as I'm aware, there is no confirmation there will be a sex scene with Alyssa that day. Only that Sophia and Alyssa's relationship will be "heating up", possibly with "ignition". But that's vague enough to mean anything

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
imagine if Dylan finds out that his hot mother is being naughty with his friend and almost nothing with him... I would go crazy, and charge double :devilish:+:devilish: hopefully something naughty with Dylan in the next update!! View attachment 1590364
I like the game very much for r the high quality and for the slowly realistic approach. But I like more Sophias scenes with Dylan, Sam and zac.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Also something that attracts my attention is that playable Day 16 has quite a number of sex scenes
I'm not sure if this is just a language barrier thing, but when L&P says, for example, "within" 4 days, does he actually mean the fourth day? Does it necessarily have to be the last day? Doesn't it actually mean within 1-4 days? Otherwise he could've just said "In X days" in his post.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but the word "within" is kinda throwing me off.

Reactions: Atton563

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I see a lot of people here are very excited about L & P's promises of a huge surprise by the next update. According to the many speculations here it looks like it's a matter of adding some animations into the game, which is really neither a surprise, nor an improvement which would require so much infatuation and waste of time.
Enthusiasts and believers here should understand that no improvement and no waste of time that does not go in the direction of increasing the pace of the game and bringing the updates closer is no more, no less than an attempt to do make the game last even longer.

And whatever changes L&P would bring to the game, people should mostly focus on how long the playable day would take Because it is the only benchmark for speeding up the game. And not fooling people by delivering small quick updates with no content and pretending that it is going faster. playable day is the key word in this game. And people shouldn't be fooled by anything else. Otherwise, you'll never see the end of it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In order for an LP to remain as a great producer, an update should be performed once a month, which is now, and it should reach PD 15 days by the end of this year.
Even if he menage to deliver 1 update each month,there is no way to reach PD 15 this year.
After all PD 13 will be 10 updates-at least 10 months.No way to finish PD 14 in only 2 months.
Not to mention I am not sure he can even menage to finish PD 13 this year and start PD 14.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Even if he menage to deliver 1 update each month,there is no way to reach PD 15 this year.
After all PD 13 will be 10 updates-at least 10 months.No way to finish PD 14 in only 2 months.
Not to mention I am not sure he can even menage to finish PD 13 this year and start PD 14.
where did you get the 10 updates from? we get a whole morning in the new update.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I would like to add to my argument about the Morello / Sophia event one more consideration that is new to me. So far I have always argued that Sophia needs something in return to meet Larry again or to work for Morello. Maybe there is some form of quid pro quo from Morello but it will not be the incentive for Sophia.
When Sophia meets Morello again, he doesn't have to offer her anything at all for her to visit Larry in prison again. I think we are confronted here with another sexual fantasy / dream / fetish. Beautiful, socially well-connected and financially secure but bored woman meets the bad guys and she sees adventure, strong men and unbridled sex. I'd almost bet that L&P does the same thing here as they did with Sam. With Sam, it was the dream from the past about life with a rock star. A dream from the past that Sophia now wants to fulfill. With Larry, Sophia will have the opportunity to fulfill another fantasy, and that will be incentive enough to risk her whole life.
When it comes, it will be interesting if the dream with Sam collides with this new dream.
It has been suggested here many times, but the possibility of Morello asking for photos of Sophia for his brother is now again plausible to me.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I would like to add to my argument about the Morello / Sophia event one more consideration that is new to me. So far I have always argued that Sophia needs something in return to meet Larry again or to work for Morello. Maybe there is some form of quid pro quo from Morello but it will not be the incentive for Sophia.
When Sophia meets Morello again, he doesn't have to offer her anything at all for her to visit Larry in prison again. I think we are confronted here with another sexual fantasy / dream / fetish. Beautiful, socially well-connected and financially secure but bored woman meets the bad guys and she sees adventure, strong men and unbridled sex. I'd almost bet that L&P does the same thing here as they did with Sam. With Sam, it was the dream from the past about life with a rock star. A dream from the past that Sophia now wants to fulfill. With Larry, Sophia will have the opportunity to fulfill another fantasy, and that will be incentive enough to risk her whole life.
When it comes, it will be interesting if the dream with Sam collides with this new dream.
It has been suggested here many times, but the possibility of Morello asking for photos of Sophia for his brother is now again plausible to me.
That leaves the two photos Dylan kept. These could be the first two that Larry could get.
Something for and about Larry will be. "Cumare" has to stand for something.

Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That leaves the two photos Dylan kept. These could be the first two that Larry could get.
Something for and about Larry will be. "Cumare" has to stand for something.
It could also result in the next photo session with Dylan. Sophia doesn't even have to explain to Dylan for when she takes the pictures, Dylan will jump on the bandwagon voluntarily. And possibly get a cuckold point again.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes