Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I would say the complete opposite. During the last event with Jules on PD11, she was told by Sophia that what they did was a once-off and can't happen again. So Sophia going further with Sam is a complete betrayal, and more likely to cut off the Jules branch entirely.

I'm not aware of anyone playing the Sam route that is interested in the Jules branch of the Ellie route anyway. Most I've heard lately is anyone playing either Dylan or Sam routes are more interested in the Logan branch.
So, what do you think the point of this shtick with Julia walking in could lead to?

I couldn't care less about Logans whole ordeal besides it pushing Ellie to go other ways regarding her relationship with Sophia, Julia, or Dylan. Even though I said prior that as long as a Parker family member is part of a sex scene I'm interested in it, I have no care at all for Logan unless it were to involve Sophia.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
I would say the complete opposite. During the last event with Jules on PD11, she was told by Sophia that what they did was a once-off and can't happen again. So Sophia going further with Sam is a complete betrayal, and more likely to cut off the Jules branch entirely.
I would say that before Sam's event, she was going to say the same thing to Sam and we (almost completely) know how it ended. Never say never.

Reactions: nexer

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Like I knew we were to get a teaser of one of them sitting down but seeing it has me thinking.

Isn’t a teaser meant to give you something to actually look at and speculate and etc?

I mean granted even if we are about to get an update with not a lot of sexual content, take the last updates teasers for example where only one actually felt like a teaser. What were the other teasers?

“Sophia standing by a window”

“Sophia talking to Amber”

“Sophia at Sams door”
normally yes but this next update will be NOTHING
. Nothing will happen and I do not know why it takes so long for such an meaningless update while we all waiiting for the Sophia Dylan Massage coming up next XD

griv9

Nov 25, 2021
There is such a picture in the game files (A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_1_0.151\game\images) day18_Sophia_spreads_legs.jpeg

How to get such a scene in the game? As I understand it, this is after class, when Aiden asks Sofia to show her panties.
I have tried different "choice" options, but I have never received "such a scene"...

Does anyone know how to "come" to such a scene?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
normally yes but this next update will be NOTHING
. Nothing will happen and I do not know why it takes so long for such an meaningless update while we all waiiting for the Sophia Dylan Massage coming up next XD
At most: kissing between Dylan and Marie.

Which may just end up being a peck or something small.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, what do you think the point of this shtick with Julia walking in could lead to?

I couldn't care less about Logans whole ordeal besides it pushing Ellie to go other ways regarding her relationship with Sophia, Julia, or Dylan. Even though I said prior that as long as a Parker family member is part of a sex scene I'm interested in it, I have no care at all for Logan unless it were to involve Sophia.
Just what I've been saying. For all permutations to be consistent, there needs to be some reason for Ellie and Julia to split. For Logan the reason is simple - he's an arsehole, the only reason Ellie dating him being the rep it gives her. Ellie even says that she'll simply dump him if he doesn't like her fooling around with Jules.

Of all the characters in the Ellie route, Jules is the one most likely to have any influence with Sophia. We've already seen that Ellie has no problems using Jules to further her own ends. And can use the "just us girls" excuse, which obviously is useless for Sophia and Ellie doing anything with Dylan or Sam.

And Logan is likely the least - Sophia hates him. Part of the reason she seems to be willing to bend the rules and fooling around with Jules is to encourage Ellie to explore a relationship without a guy to keep her away from Logan.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
And Logan is likely the least - Sophia hates him. Part of the reason she seems to be willing to bend the rules and fooling around with Jules is to encourage Ellie to explore a relationship without a guy to keep her away from Logan.
By involving Sophia I meant something similar to the Bar event.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
There is such a picture in the game files (A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_1_0.151\game\images) View attachment 2244332

How to get such a scene in the game? As I understand it, this is after class, when Aiden asks Sofia to show her panties.
I have tried different "choice" options, but I have never received "such a scene"...

Does anyone know how to "come" to such a scene?
this is most likely fan art.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

I'm not aware of anyone playing the Sam route that is interested in the Jules branch of the Ellie route anyway. Most I've heard lately is anyone playing either Dylan or Sam routes are more interested in the Logan branch.
Contradiction! The Julia branch of the Elli Route is hot. And if Sam stands in the way of this branch, Sam will be buried.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Contradiction! The Julia branch of the Elli Route is hot. And if Sam stands in the way of this branch, Sam will be buried.
As the third likely option, Logan will also be standing in the way of the Jules branch.

Depending on how the bonus storyline will end, there's a chance Dylan might too. But since I believe the storyline will end before the Jules branch even starts, I'm not particularly worried about this eventuality.

Reactions: hzjujk

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Intercourse: Antonio
See her fully naked: Sam, Eli
French kiss: Sam, Patricia, Juliet, ELLIE & JULIA
Suck her bare nipples: Sam
She saw a dick: Dylan (twice), SCHOOL JANITOR, DESHAWN (VICKY's BOYFRIEND)
She saw a masturbation and an ejaculation: Dylan, SCHOOL JANITOR
Grab her boob: Sam, Aiden, Zac, ELLIE & JULIA
Pinch her nipple: Sam, Aiden, JULIA, NATALIE (MAID)
She saw Aiden and his friends dick, the 3 boys and the 2 old men too

Reactions: kimber700

griv9

Nov 25, 2021
this is most likely fan art.
No, it was among the downloaded game files. I just pointed out the location where the file is located: "A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_1_0.151\game\images"
And it has a name similar to neighboring files: "day18_Sophia_spreads_legs"

And this is not a mod.

In the topic with fanart, I did not see this particular picture either, although there are really a lot of similar ones.

That's why I asked if someone could tell me how to "get" such a scene in the game....

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
No, it was among the downloaded game files. I just pointed out the location where the file is located: "A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_1_0.151\game\images"
And it has a name similar to neighboring files: "day18_Sophia_spreads_legs"

And this is not a mod.

In the topic with fanart, I did not see this particular picture either, although there are really a lot of similar ones.

That's why I asked if someone could tell me how to "get" such a scene in the game....
It's from the fan-art, I don't know how you end it up having it in the game files.

Sophia really knows how to motivate her students

1671366299981.png

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes