Jan 20, 2022
Absolutely agree with you. It's too easy if Sophia gives in to the museum guys. That's not normal Sophia we know. I'd like to see rather her with Sam and Larry (a special visit) by Morelo's request.
Sophia wanted to get rid of Sam the day before, and the next day she was naked in front of Sam:LUL:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
building sexual tension.in the next event i hoping for something super hot(alyassa naked :love: ) in 3 or 4 years.:cry:
I always thought that Allysa & Zacs sexlife (allegedly incestual relationship) together would make it easier to convince Sophia to have sex with Dylan and Ellie, and then they could have a mom swap party where Dylan could bang Allysa while Zac bangs Sophia

Reactions: Pantera1320

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I always thought that Allysa & Zacs sexlife (allegedly incestual relationship) together would make it easier to convince Sophia to have sex with Dylan and Ellie, and then they could have a mom swap party where Dylan could bang Allysa while Zac bangs Sophia
At some point L&P said that there is no sexual relationship between Alyssa and Zac. Surprised me too and made all my speculations in this direction useless.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think 'rather straight' gives L&P the latitude for some lesbian teasing to happen.

Patricia loves to push Sophia's boundaries so she could get Sophia to tease the boys and pretend to be lesbians/have lesbian inclinations if the museum guys decide that they want more for their special after hours, private museum visit, than the ladies wanted to give them.

I've seen female friends deflect guys with the lesbian play and fake/real kiss when the guys were getting pushy about getting 'something' for their time.

I think of it like women dancing together in a college bar - they can play up the lesbian side of things to tease the guys but never take it further than what happens in the bar.

The conversation later that evening between Patricia and Sophia can be one of two sisters joking about how easy it is to tease and lead college guys and enjoying the affirmation that 'they've still got it'.
As the most vocal Patricia fan of late, this sounds like an attempt to convince patrons this isn't just the "Dylan show" that this is turning out to be.

I mean, unless you're a M/S fan, there's been absolutely no point in being a patron since v.115. And little point until v.205 and PD16 starts.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
As the most vocal Patricia fan of late, this sounds like an attempt to convince patrons this isn't just the "Dylan show" that this is turning out to be.

I mean, unless you're a M/S fan, there's been absolutely no point in being a patron since v.115. And little point until v.205 and PD16 starts.
What do you mean by "The Dylan show"?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Teaser_0180_2-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg

Naturally, Marie was quicker with Dylan's new hairstyle. So while Claire is busy with Sophia, they spend a little time in the ice cream parlor.

PS: I'm moving out of Germany on Wednesday. There was a lot of stress around this recently. So, I won't be able to work on 20-22 Dec and from 25-27 Dec (X-mas).

Guess thats the reason it was slower

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
View attachment 2248134

Naturally, Marie was quicker with Dylan's new hairstyle. So while Claire is busy with Sophia, they spend a little time in the ice cream parlor.

PS: I'm moving out of Germany on Wednesday. There was a lot of stress around this recently. So, I won't be able to work on 20-22 Dec and from 25-27 Dec (X-mas).

Seems like a boring update

mhentai97

Oct 31, 2022
View attachment 2248134

Dylan's new hairstyle looks better than the old one.

Reactions: GagaAmber22

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 2248134

Unless Dylan snorts ice cream off Maries tits or something as much as a peck on the cheek happens, I don't think this should really be any update to get excited for if you are here for H scenes.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Dylan's new hairstyle looks better than the old one.
The decisive thing is not the new hairstyle, but it is that San Alejo not only makes women's libido grow in a very short time, but also mutates any teenager from a childish appearance to an "attractive" young man within weeks. One more week and Dylan will surpass his mother in size as well.

Reactions: Leldorin and nexer
Dec 19, 2021
View attachment 2248134

:love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY MIND

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
but also mutates any teenager from a childish appearance to an "attractive" young man within weeks. One more week and Dylan will surpass his mother in size as well.
This is something I've also noticed.
It just seems like he is getting a little bit taller and older with each update and I'm really not a fan of it.

Reactions: seree20 and hzjujk

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The decisive thing is not the new hairstyle, but it is that San Alejo not only makes women's libido grow in a very short time, but also mutates any teenager from a childish appearance to an "attractive" young man within weeks. One more week and Dylan will surpass his mother in size as well.
Looking back at the first teaser I can see it when comparing his height to Sophias.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes