lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 2248134

Naturally, Marie was quicker with Dylan's new hairstyle. So while Claire is busy with Sophia, they spend a little time in the ice cream parlor.

PS: I'm moving out of Germany on Wednesday. There was a lot of stress around this recently. So, I won't be able to work on 20-22 Dec and from 25-27 Dec (X-mas).

Guess thats the reason it was slower
nice they go in a date. and sophie and Claire alone!!! time to touch boobs :love: screenshot0014.png
she is in the cheat menu :unsure:

Last edited:

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
5. Is the museum event going to be a 100% straight event or will there be any lesbian encounters betweem the sisters?
Rather straight.
How to understand this? Guys, tell me how do you interpret this answer?t
Straight, does this mean the content is not lesbian? So the ladies will have some fun with the young guys?

2. Is there any chance for Alyssa to give a surprise visit to Sophia?
Well, even if she did there is nothing going to happen between them. But their next events will be very special.
I especially like: But their next events will be very special.
I'm looking forward to this event.

1. L&P, in the last update there was a choice for Sophia to let Sam take off her panties. Will this choice have any impact in the future?
It doesn't matter if Sophia let Sam take off her panties or do it herself.
I was also worried about this question.

Thank you for sharing with us.
He should totally scratch the museum story all together!! A big waste of time!! Just like the Bennett thread!!! Keep the alyssa/Zac story going forward instead and also the gym partner and her boyfriend!! Keep it simple bro!!

• Sad
Reactions: mulerider

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
nice we go in a date. and sophie and Claire alone!!! time to touch boobs :love: View attachment 2248404
she is in the cheat menu :unsure:
I'm thinking that Claire and Sophia will get some 'girl' time once Marie and Dylan leave for ice cream.

Claire can work on Sophia's hair and give her the occasional neck rub while they talk and during the haircut.

Once Marie and Dylan leave for ice cream, I think that Claire could even give some nice boob massaging while she washes Sophia's hair.

Claire could lock the shop after Marie and Dylan leave for ice cream, all so Sophia would not be as self-conscious about removing her top, so it did not get stained by the color Claire needed to apply to her hair.

L&P could do a bit of teasing by shifting perspective back to Marie and Dylan and then have Sophia join them in the ice cream parlor prior to getting Dylan and driving him home.

The event could close with Sophia changing in the bedroom, in front of her vanity, and when she takes off her top, it reveals handprints in the color of her hair on each breast and matching thumb and forefinger shaped discoloration around both of her nipples. Sophia's hands are, of course, unstained.

Sophia's thought to herself ... I wonder how long it will take to scrub this off in the shower...

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The next update is pretty pointless so I just hope he releases this update quickly
Like the previous update about Sophia going to meet Aiden's gang outside
That was never intended to be a full update. He only released ot separately because after all the delays of doing the first animations, he felt he could not wait any longer to relase the first part of the intended update, including the Morello scene and the thresome. That was like a mini update not planned t be released separately.

Whereas this coming update with haircuts has been planned for a while.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
He should totally scratch the museum story all together!! A big waste of time!! Just like the Bennett thread!!! Keep the alyssa/Zac story going forward instead and also the gym partner and her boyfriend!! Keep it simple bro!!
No he should not because again and again. this is the PERFECT Moment for Sophia to have actually Sex since there are no consequences not strings attached no regret. SAM or even DYlan mean HUGE consequences these Museum guys are a one off. And I still think this will be the first time for her having sex.

Setting the bar at the museum would also MEan there is something big happening with Aiden on Monday as well. This could be the turning point for Sophia

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I'm thinking that Claire and Sophia will get some 'girl' time once Marie and Dylan leave for ice cream.

Claire can work on Sophia's hair and give her the occasional neck rub while they talk and during the haircut.

Once Marie and Dylan leave for ice cream, I think that Claire could even give some nice boob massaging while she washes Sophia's hair.

Claire could lock the shop after Marie and Dylan leave for ice cream, all so Sophia would not be as self-conscious about removing her top, so it did not get stained by the color Claire needed to apply to her hair.

L&P could do a bit of teasing by shifting perspective back to Marie and Dylan and then have Sophia join them in the ice cream parlor prior to getting Dylan and driving him home.

The event could close with Sophia changing in the bedroom, in front of her vanity, and when she takes off her top, it reveals handprints in the color of her hair on each breast and matching thumb and forefinger shaped discoloration around both of her nipples. Sophia's hands are, of course, unstained.

Sophia's thought to herself ... I wonder how long it will take to scrub this off in the shower...
something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What do you mean by "The Dylan show"?
The obvious preference for Dylan as the "2nd MC". He's got over twice as many events as Ellie.
Unless Dylan snorts ice cream off Maries tits or something as much as a peck on the cheek happens, I don't think this should really be any update to get excited for if you are here for H scenes.
It's a Dylan event. Why get excited at all?
Doesn't Marie have a boyfriend

Cheat time it is then:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Devon

Reactions: xxxorro

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
No he should not because again and again. this is the PERFECT Moment for Sophia to have actually Sex since there are no consequences not strings attached no regret. SAM or even DYlan mean HUGE consequences these Museum guys are a one off. And I still think this will be the first time for her having sex.

Setting the bar at the museum would also MEan there is something big happening with Aiden on Monday as well. This could be the turning point for Sophia
There was also that PERFECT moment at the jogging event where Sophia could have given Dylan a kiss on the cheek. Not a motherly smack. A loving kiss. The kiss was so tangible, you could almost feel it. But no. Inconceivable.
That would have made it easier for him to show a coherent story of how Dylan can catch up with Sam in the evening.

Sophia is definitely not going to have sex with one of the museum boys.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018

Given the pacing of the game so far, I would expect, just like at the club, Sophia may start to give in, but someone will come along and interrupt them before anyone can seal the deal.

Night club, interrupted by Patricia after she was giving in to his advances.

Jacuzzi scene, interrupted by Liam after she was giving in to his advances.

Most recent cello lesson scene, interrupted by both Neil *and* Julia after she was giving in to his advances.

In light of this trend, i have to say , or more specifically, , seems to be one of L&P's favorite tropes. Which allows for Sophia to be forever saved by the timely interruption for as long as L&P wants to drag it out.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes