Feb 7, 2018
What I find funny and disturbing about this whole "tan" thing is that it reminds me of some governments today. (sorry for that analogy). We were asked about it after the dev had already made the decision to implement it. I don't recall being asked if I wanted it at all, only to what extent of it I was willing to except. Kind of like paying taxes. (again, sorry for the analogy) I like the "tan", but why was I forced to have "tan lines". That should have been the original choice. Tan or no tan.
Playing this great game and looking at tan lines on "the star" is like going to a high-end bar for the not so pretty women and the pickled eggs. I wish the dev would reconsider! Sorry for the rant! It's out of my system now.
His playground, his rules. Are you expecting polls about every aspect of the game?
What's the big deal with tan lines, in the first place. They will fade away, anyway, IIRC.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
What I find funny and disturbing about this whole "tan" thing is that it reminds me of some governments today. (sorry for that analogy). We were asked about it after the dev had already made the decision to implement it. I don't recall being asked if I wanted it at all, only to what extent of it I was willing to except. Kind of like paying taxes. (again, sorry for the analogy) I like the "tan", but why was I forced to have "tan lines". That should have been the original choice. Tan or no tan.
Playing this great game and looking at tan lines on "the star" is like going to a high-end bar for the not so pretty women and the pickled eggs. I wish the dev would reconsider! Sorry for the rant! It's out of my system now.
Hey GOODLOOKING did you really just say that nobody asked you if it was ok to put tan lines on the MC. Your not truly that self obsorbed I'm sure you misspoke.

Reactions: Matt1

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I can respect your opinion, but you cannot respect mine. That's interesting!
What's so interesting is someone thinking they are so self important that they feel entitled to require from the Developer Authorization before a course of action can be taken. Pull the silver spoon out of that darkend cavern of yours and grow up.

Reactions: Matt1

GOOD LOOKING

Oct 29, 2019
What's so interesting is someone thinking they are so self important that they feel entitled to require from the Developer Authorization before a course of action can be taken. Pull the silver spoon out of that darkend cavern of yours and grow up.
Those are your words, your assumptions, not mine. There's a hyphen in self-important, just so you know. What arrogance on your part to pretend to know what I am thinking. Unlike you (probably) I am not entitled to anything. I worked hard for everything I have. I don't piss and moan and wait for some entity to fill my hands with free stuff. I don't require anything from the game dev. My word was "wish". Does that sound like a "requirement" to you? And why are you thinking about my "darkened cavern" anyway? You can stop thinking about it right now, thank you very much! And yes, that is how you spell "darkened". Grow up? You should live to be my age. Puny human! (I know, a third-grade reference to the Hulk, but I couldn't resist.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

yedwoo

May 31, 2018
Those are your words, your assumptions, not mine. There's a hyphen in self-important, just so you know. What arrogance on your part to pretend to know what I am thinking. Unlike you (probably) I am not entitled to anything. I worked hard for everything I have. I don't piss and moan and wait for some entity to fill my hands with free stuff. I don't require anything from the game dev. My word was "wish". Does that sound like a "requirement" to you? And why are you thinking about my "darkened cavern" anyway? You can stop thinking about it right now, thank you very much! And yes, that is how you spell "darkened". Grow up? You should live to be my age. Puny human! (I know, a third-grade reference to the Hulk, but I couldn't resist.)
woah woah finally witnessed a 2019 person getting offended so much in an adult website

noice

GOOD LOOKING

Oct 29, 2019
woah woah finally witnessed a 2019 person getting offended so much in an adult website

noice
I'm not one to be walked on. So, yes, I take offense to that. This may be an adult site, but some adults (if in fact, they are adults) don't act the part. I didn't respond to any post. I didn't involve anyone else. I made an honest observation, my personal viewpoint, "my business". It could have (should have) been overlooked, but some noses got tweaked out of joint and ended up in "my business". So, here we are. How's your nose, friend?

yedwoo

May 31, 2018
I'm not one to be walked on. So, yes, I take offense to that. This may be an adult site, but some adults (if in fact, they are adults) don't act the part. I didn't respond to any post. I didn't involve anyone else. I made an honest observation, my personal viewpoint, "my business". It could have (should have) been overlooked, but some noses got tweaked out of joint and ended up in "my business". So, here we are. How's your nose, friend?
i mean its pointless for you to stick out your opinions whatshits in here unless you're a patreon supporter if not, you're just making yourself feel good smh prideful mofo

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can anyone remember on what day Sophia can tell Aiden to go fuck himself concerning the blackmail.I know it maybe a long shot but maybe Jenifer,is behind the counter,since as far as we know she has nothing to do with the blackmail.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes