Jul 20, 2019
Day 16. Just after speaking to PJ about Dylan failing the history test

EDIT: script3.rpy, line 1048 to be precise

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's Bennet route :unsure:
I didnt explain myself well enough.There is a date in the future where you can end the blackmail route with Aiden without any repercussions.As of now we have no idea how to end it.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I didnt explain myself well enough.There is a date in the future where you can end the blackmail route with Aiden without any repercussions.As of now we have no idea how to end it.
yeah, we have no idea when will arrive that day ...may be never, how thing are going

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
yeah, we have no idea when will arrive that day ...may be never, how thing are going
This was the article that I was after
The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13). The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.

A long shot but I think it could be Jeniffer in the Salon.
Since we have no knowledge if she is involved in the blackmail.
She is a student of Sophia's
She could provide information about Aiden.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can anyone remember on what day Sophia can tell Aiden to go fuck himself concerning the blackmail.I know it maybe a long shot but maybe Jenifer,is behind the counter,since as far as we know she has nothing to do with the blackmail.
From Patreon

The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13).
The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18).

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
we do not know what mr morello intentions are towards Sophia, we do know that it does not involve blackmail.
As for Aidden the sooner somebody gives him a lobotomy the better.
Bennet is just a creep who will back down if/when Sophia threatens hims.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
we do not know what mr morello intentions are towards Sophia, we do know that it does not involve blackmail.
As for Aidden the sooner somebody gives him a lobotomy the better.
Bennet is just a creep who will back down if/when Sophia threatens hims.
he will exploiting her for sure just like mr bennet do, on mr morello case he using her family debt to make her his own slut while mr bennet use her son grade to get access inside her pants mr bennet is easy to be avoided while mr morello if sophia displeased him i fear he will use his mob or his network to threaten sophia family the only escape to that forcing liam get home and with his patron divine intervention

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
he will exploiting her for sure just like mr bennet do, on mr morello case he using her family debt to make her his own slut while mr bennet use her son grade to get access inside her pants mr bennet is easy to be avoided while mr morello if sophia displeased him i fear he will use his mob or his network to threaten sophia family the only escape to that forcing liam get home and with his patron divine intervention
If mr morello intends on exploiting Sophia I cannot see him turning her into his own personal slut, as Sophia can easly pay off the debt through her sister.What plans he has for Sophia I have no idea but I think it will be more like to seduce her,spoil her show her what she could have with him
I also think that maybe mr morello had a helping hand in Laim building up such a large debt

Last edited:
Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes