armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
we do not know what mr morello intentions are towards Sophia, we do know that it does not involve blackmail.
As for Aidden the sooner somebody gives him a lobotomy the better.
Bennet is just a creep who will back down if/when Sophia threatens hims.
He wants to sell to her the newest game console-PS6XBOX7.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
As we all know it will probably be Alyssa and Sophia
First, I mean who will be the first girl for Ellie. It will be Julia, but if it were her mother, it would be awesome.
Second, it is not confirmed that it will be Alyssa. According to available information, their relationship will be very much deeper than just sex. Therefore, I think that Natalie will be the first girl for Sophia.:unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First, I mean who will be the first girl for Ellie. It will be Julia, but if it were her mother, it would be awesome.
Second, it is not confirmed that it will be Alyssa. According to available information, their relationship will be very much deeper than just sex. Therefore, I think that Natalie will be the first girl for Sophia.:unsure:
Sorry,but there is simply no way first lesbian sex in the game to be an incest.
Pretty sure we have to wait much more for Ellie and Patricia seducing Sophia.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok got it.
The information concerning Alyssa having a much deeper relationship with Sophia I have not read anything about that.
If you send Dylan away does Julia go as well? I cant remember.
I think Nathalie maybe a bit obvious but hey I have been wrong before

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Sorry,but there is simply no way first lesbian sex in the game to be an incest.
Pretty sure we have to wait much more for Ellie and Patricia seducing Sophia.
I understand it too. You know, it's just my whishes.
I think Nathalie maybe a bit obvious but hey I have been wrong before
I believe, after next teasing they make sex in spousal bed :D
The information concerning Alyssa having a much deeper relationship with Sophia I have not read anything about that.
If you send Dylan away does Julia go as well? I cant remember.
I can't remember where I read it :whistle:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I understand it too. You know, it's just my whishes.

I believe, after next teasing they make sex in spousal bed :D

I can't remember where I read it :whistle:
Considering the spark felt between Alyssa and Sophia I guess a deeper relationship could be on the cards.As I dont think Sophia had this connection with the other females.

• Love
Reactions: lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As SquidDroid and lockerxx can probably attest, don't forget Emma, who depending on the route taken, has actually kissed Sophia. Only her and Patricia (and Liam) have done that so far.

And that the Patreon version (DoL) has Ellie and Patricia as friends, not relatives. Which L&P would have no reason to do unless incest was planned.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As SquidDroid and lockerxx can probably attest, don't forget Emma, who depending on the route taken, has actually kissed Sophia. Only her and Patricia (and Liam) have done that so far.

And that the Patreon version (DoL) has Ellie and Patricia as friends, not relatives. Which L&P would have no reason to do unless incest was planned.
But Sophia has felt vicky's butt and also Sophia masterbated while watching nat

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Considering the spark felt between Alyssa and Sophia I guess a deeper relationship could be on the cards.As I dont think Sophia had this connection with the other females.
Give her some time, she has the same deeper relationship with Ellie too, but later :love:

I also thought about Emma, but then he will have to make different scenes with cool-Emma and nerd-Emma :unsure:

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes