Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
M

Me too (I hate blackmail) but awam is looks like a Japanese movie rate r..... The first the woman doesn't want, in the middle she enjoys and in the end she wants and needs to so everydays she waits another blackmailing to her.... And finally I love this game❤❤❤
The blackmail with Aiden will end in maybe 5-6 updates and as far as I know there will be no more blackmail plots

Reactions: Lazuardy

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
The blackmail with Aiden will end in maybe 5-6 updates and as far as I know there will be no more blackmail plots
There will be something forced with this Aiden will be?
I wouldn't want to see her do anything unwillingly.
I'm waiting for something cool to happen in this game to start playing.
My choices in this game would be both boys and all possible women.
No other man would have sex with her if it were possible.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I hope we won't wait that much for Patricia,but sadly all incest relationship will reach the sex much later in the game.
At least I'd be glad that either path the player chooses it will lead to that. When? who knows for sure, but I'm completely fine with the build-up, development of the relationship and eventually to that moment. For someone as Sophia who wasn't even into it nor thinking about it, it's really quite good to see the journey from "not even thinking about it" to actually finally wanting it.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There will be something forced with this Aiden will be?
I wouldn't want to see her do anything unwillingly.
I'm waiting for something cool to happen in this game to start playing.
My choices in this game would be both boys and all possible women.
No other man would have sex with her if it were possible.
We dont know what Aiden will ask Sophia to do for his tasks but we do know that it will not be too extreme

Reactions: VM356255

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also that there could be a possibility that Sophia or Dylan would find a way out without having to complete all 12 tasks and that would cut down the updated content like it's going to happen with Bennet if that's an option.
I would like Dylan to find out what his mother has been doing for Aiden, because I think Dylan is protective of his mother.Also Dylan could take this as his mother sees him as weak and may even change his attitude towards to his mother.What would the other students think of him.It could turn out interesting
Also what on the chance that Sophia goes to Sam for a chat about Dylan.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actualy this is not truth.The Aiden route will continue maybe until day 28-29.
We simply will get an option to end it on day 13 and day 17 before going into second part of tasks.
But the dev anyway will continue to work on Aiden's taks just until the end of the game.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actualy this is not truth.The Aiden route will continue maybe until day 28-29.
We simply will get an option to end it on day 13 and day 17 before going into second part of tasks.
But the dev anyway will continue to work on Aiden's taks just until the end of the game.
Yep you are right I bad.I should of said that we get the option to end it

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yep you are right I bad.I should of said that we get the option to end it
Oh it will end in one way or another.
I do wonder if there will be an option for Sophia to drain him like a succubus:)
Of course fucking him to death won't be in next 4-5 years.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh it will end in one way or another.
I do wonder if there will be an option for Sophia to drain him like a succubus:)
Of course fucking him to death won't be in next 4-5 years.
With Aiden's needle dick it would probably take Sophia 4-5 years of humping him to feel anything

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The Patreon page titles the game as "Decisions of Life". Is a different version on Patreon than what we get out of morbid curiosity and if so who has the link to this game in the "Decisions of Life" non-incest format. I want to see if it's funny having her be the landlady. Also will the title of this thread change to match the new title, and how long has it been "Decisions of Life"? or is that not yet until next update that is it's title?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
yes Decisions of Life is the patreon friendly version. sophia is a landlady and patricia her best friend.i think nobody post that version.

Reactions: Burt
Feb 7, 2018
I would like Dylan to find out what his mother has been doing for Aiden, because I think Dylan is protective of his mother.Also Dylan could take this as his mother sees him as weak and may even change his attitude towards to his mother.What would the other students think of him.It could turn out interesting
Also what on the chance that Sophia goes to Sam for a chat about Dylan.
Dylan is a fookin creep, and I hope, Aiden will make him his bitch. :ROFLMAO:
But, seriously, Sam is probably the only likable male character, so far (i'm not counting the museum guys - we don't really know them yet).

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dylan is a fookin creep, and I hope, Aiden will make him his bitch. :ROFLMAO:
But, seriously, Sam is probably the only likable male character, so far (i'm not counting the museum guys - we don't really know them yet).
Dylan will never be Aiden's bitch,I think Dylan is only holding back because of his mother,how long that will last who knows.
The museum guys will be back,when who knows.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes