Well we have three options.
Download each up date
Wait till the end of the year.
Or move along nothing to see here.
Its as simple as that

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I would be happy with an update every two months.
Yes he does need to hire some one.
I also agree that he spends a lot of time setting up the scenes and making sure everything is super perfect.
Hiring some one and not being so OCD on scenes set up would surely save a lot of time.
6 updates/3 playable days/ in an year sounds good,but I doubt we will return back to that.Especialy knowing that events later will have much more branches.It wouldn't be a surprise if in the future we will have an update with one single event that is having like 5-6 variations depending on the route you are.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But rendered scenes stay the same 60%.So we still on Bennett?

So, I just finished the restaurant scene which had really some tricky stuff immanent. Now I'll do some cutscenes and then start with the last event. When the created scenes display jumps on 80%, I started with the actual Sophia/Ellie event.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

So, I just finished the restaurant scene which had really some tricky stuff immanent. Now I'll do some cutscenes and then start with the last event. When the created scenes display jumps on 80%, I started with the actual Sophia/Ellie event.
Ok then this is realy strange.How the Ellie event will be 40% of all the rendered scenes?Or 40% of the events?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes