Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Did you have to mention Alyssa,All I can see now is Alyssa and Sophia.Dam you alley cat:oops:
You might want to pick up a fresh script for your BP meds then (just out of curiousity - beta blockers or ACE inhibitors?). It just occurred to me that in the Character Directory are the mug shots of the three other soccer moms. And the mug shots are almost perfect for asset identification.

But you've got time. I still want to identify the rest of Sophia's class, and the soccer field. I think I know the field asset, I'm just waiting for it to go on special, since it's more for one of the other guys on the FA thread then anything I'm working on.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You might want to pick up a fresh script for your BP meds then (just out of curiousity - beta blockers or ACE inhibitors?). It just occurred to me that in the Character Directory are the mug shots of the three other soccer moms. And the mug shots are almost perfect for asset identification.

But you've got time. I still want to identify the rest of Sophia's class, and the soccer field. I think I know the field asset, I'm just waiting for it to go on special, since it's more for one of the other guys on the FA thread then anything I'm working on.
I am going to try all of them,beta blockers and ACE inhibitors if the meds dont kill me then the update probably will

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
My opinion (please respect)
This looks like a good game,
But to avoid frustration with each update,
it would be better to wait for the end of each year to download,
Only then would I have something reasonable to play with,
In my opinion the developer wastes a lot of time with unnecessary things.
Real sex (not being her husband) I think there next year, or even later.
When this game is over (if the sponsors don't give up on it, by the way) I believe it will be a great game, with a complex story, good models.
Not that I want something that already has sex in the first update, but two years with nothing is complicated.
What I'm doing is downloading, using Unren just to see the images, with no desire to play.
When the game is complete, then starting from scratch, even for me it is not worth playing, just frustration with each update.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
My opinion (please respect)
This looks like a good game,
But to avoid frustration with each update,
it would be better to wait for the end of each year to download,
Only then would I have something reasonable to play with,
In my opinion the developer wastes a lot of time with unnecessary things.
Real sex (not being her husband) I think there next year, or even later.
When this game is over (if the sponsors don't give up on it, by the way) I believe it will be a great game, with a complex story, good models.
Not that I want something that already has sex in the first update, but two years with nothing is complicated.
What I'm doing is downloading, using Unren just to see the images, with no desire to play.
When the game is complete, then starting from scratch, even for me it is not worth playing, just frustration with each update.
I respect your opinion, but I honestly think its time the dev solely focuses on the game and hire some people to prepare the scenes. He is already making enough from this game. Its time the developer now start working on monthly updates.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I would be happy with an update every two months.
Yes he does need to hire some one.
I also agree that he spends a lot of time setting up the scenes and making sure everything is super perfect.
Hiring some one and not being so OCD on scenes set up would surely save a lot of time.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I would be happy with an update every two months.
Yes he does need to hire some one.
I also agree that he spends a lot of time setting up the scenes and making sure everything is super perfect.
Hiring some one and not being so OCD on scenes set up would surely save a lot of time.
You know, he really needs an assistant, but it’s practically impossible to find the same perfectionist, i wish he can find such a person.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I will say a strange thing, but I don't want Ellie/Sophia preview. I dont want spoilers, and I want a new update right now.
:LOL:
I also want the update now.I am on new meds and feel like I can take on anything,just dont mention S or A and I will be fine

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes