Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.085 Beta] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 1.95GB

Download PC (390MB): - - -

Download Mac (385MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just wanted to thank you AGAIN personally for doing this crunch in a MAC version. You are amazing!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Some information concerning the operation in Korea.

I'll be in Korea from middle until the end of January. During this time I'll be able to work on the story only. After finishing 0.09 I'll do some data administration and start with 0.095. I don't know how far I'll get in 4 weeks before the journey. If I don't die, I'll continue the work end of January.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Some information concerning the operation in Korea.

I'll be in Korea from middle until the end of January. During this time I'll be able to work on the story only. After finishing 0.09 I'll do some data administration and start with 0.095. I don't know how far I'll get in 4 weeks before the journey. If I don't die, I'll continue the work end of January.
He talk about this earlier. Three weeks after sugery in January and etc.
i hope the IF i don´t die is a joke... :eek:
It's a joke dont worry ;)

Reactions: lockerxx

Lazuardy

Sep 17, 2018
I remember when an update with Ellie and Julia at the pool are come out of, there were discussion about LP can be a girl :LOL: But no, he is a guy.
i have a more love if L&P is a female but if L&P is a guy, no problemo...i still love him

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So we can expect double rendering of usual since working time has been longer? Sorry for my english
I doubt it. It could take him a week to render all scenes to 100% and maybe another week to do the created scenes,depends on how complex he makes them.As for programming and translation I have no idea

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes