armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
HYPE! he will finish the creating before December.
He will not.He is not even started rendering Ellie scene,We are not sure that all renders from Bennett's scene are ready.
Not to mention all additional work after creating and rendering scenes are done.
In best case scenario- we can hope for first half of December.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I'm trying edit saves or use a mod. Only found one mod and it doesn't work. I'm not good with coding or anything so I'm using save editing websites and trying to move the saves into the game but it's not working. Am I doing something wrong or did the dev make it where it can't be edited?
Which mod are you referring to? If you are referring to my relationship patch, it doesn't work on Android, and often requires some tweaking for each person. I'm still learning how to Ren'Py, so an Android patch will take a while.

The Ellie event has comming :love:
The Ellie event is coming, or has cumming? Because the two mean rather different things - the former is certain, the latter, L&P has been tight lipped. It'd be awesome, but maybe too soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Huh, Aiden and Bennett have dropped in deio's , and Ellie and Patricia are now in the top 5. It's kinda curious that Bennett is now 9th, but apparently has a large Patreon following.

I also find it curious that at the time I'm writing this, 864 people have answered the poll, but only a half dozen or so actively post in this thread.

Still no love for Vicky too, although I notice Haru and Jason are on there now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Huh, Aiden and Bennett have dropped in deio's , and Ellie and Patricia are now in the top 5. It's kinda curious that Bennett is now 9th, but apparently has a large Patreon following.

I also find it curious that at the time I'm writing this, 864 people have answered the poll, but only a half dozen or so actively post in this thread.

Still no love for Vicky too, although I notice Haru and Jason are on there now.
vicky is not in the poll Deio forgot her. screenshot0020.png

Reactions: asd33asd33
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes