armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i prefer liam than bennet or aiden :mad:
You will be surprised that is the other way around according to patrons:)
I do wonder how much of the tasks can be done in front of the class.
Let's be honest the chance for a gangbang or even full striptease is miniscule.
But we will get there.Just not in public.After all Sophia was already fantasizing about that.

Reactions: cerebotio2

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
OK, just for fun - a poll -

Pretty Cool. Currently after Sam & Dylan, All the blackmailers round out the top 5. That's what I like to see, and apparently many others as well. Wish L&P would get it through his head that, just because one group is very vocal about the things they don't like, it doesn't necessarily equate to them being the majority. They are just louder.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty Cool. Currently after Sam & Dylan, All the blackmailers round out the top 5. That's what I like to see, and apparently many others as well. Wish L&P would get it through his head that, just because one group is very vocal about the things they don't like, it doesn't necessarily equate to them being the majority. They are just louder.
Actualy,like so many devs have said,is the other way around.What matters most is the opinion of the dev,then his patrons and last the forums like this one.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Feb 7, 2018
The sample size is way too small to draw any meaningful conclusions.

i vote for all the lesbian options [...]
What a shocker! :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Just wondering out loud - Does the pool scene with Sophia/Amber/Dylan/Sam then mean no dinner scene with Bennett? At first didn't think anything of it, but now am wondering since the pool scene would mean Dylan to boarding school, then maybe there would then be no reason for dinner with Bennett to allow Dylan to retake a test.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
The sample size is way too small to draw any meaningful conclusions.
True. But It does echo how us patrons voted on his official poll regarding the blackmail storylines.

Just wondering out loud - Does the pool scene with Sophia/Amber/Dylan/Sam then mean no dinner scene with Bennett? At first didn't think anything of it, but now am wondering since the pool scene would mean Dylan to boarding school, then maybe there would then be no reason for dinner with Bennett to allow Dylan to retake a test.

Any thoughts?
Interesting question.

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018

Any thoughts?
screenshot0064.png

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes