Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Why not both?
Completely forgot about her, she is hot too. Not many games do have such a big number of hot girls/women (Sophia, Patricia, Ellie, Julia, Emma, Alyssa), imho. But the problem is, the relation between hot girls/women and amount of cocks putted inside of them is way, waaaay too bad. :cry:
How about Emma. How about this situation. After next Aiden’s assignments, Sophia will not wearing panties, Emma will hide under the table to make surprise for Mrs. Parker - and start to lick her pussy under the table right during the lesson :oops::sneaky:
To quote the inofficial motto of the game: "Too much, too early." ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Completely forgot about her, she is hot too. Not many games do have such a big number of hot girls/women (Sophia, Patricia, Ellie, Julia, Emma, Alyssa), imho. But that's a problem, the relation between hot girls/women and amount of cocks put inside them is way, waaaay too bad. :cry:

I love all girls, but it would be magical if Sophia taste her first lesbian experience with her own daughter. And also Ellie, the first experience with the girl was with her mom. It would be incredibly beautiful. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Creeping Death

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Dudes, when was the last time you visited your ophthalmologist? I'm guessing, it was a long, long time ago in a galaxy far away, if you are calling Emma hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cute then?vicky,nat,alyssa are more the hot ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

This event will be as big as it supposed to be. I didn't shorten anything but just mixed this event with another one which takes place after this one.

:oops:
So how this is the last event of the day but he mixed it with another one?
Also are we realy gonna have double the renders because of tanned/no tanned Sophia?

• Sad
Reactions: Awn0021

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Completely forgot about her, she is hot too. Not many games do have such a big number of hot girls/women (Sophia, Patricia, Ellie, Julia, Emma, Alyssa), imho. But the problem is, the relation between hot girls/women and amount of cocks putted inside of them is way, waaaay too bad. :cry:

I think the thing I like about Emma is that yeah, she isn't the prettiest. But she's incredibly smart, working on her confidence and growing as a person. The development I would have liked to see (but don't) in Dylan.

I want to see her flash Sophia during class (provided Emma stays long enough) or maybe in an "Extra credit project". I'm finding it a little amusing in that on one hand I want to dropkick Aiden over the posts, but Emma seems to be enjoying the tasks as well.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes