jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
l and p like - ellie event and bennet event was short, could save time and release early..... better delay by reworking on already done work.
BTW - new image of sophia does not look "slightly more tanned"

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Release in december, january, february?! Who cares! :poop: :ROFLMAO: There's enough other faptastic stuff out there. (y):geek:
Just take a look at my signature :) Your weener will say thank you! Or not. :alien:

P.S.: Someone sees the reference? Her colour tone could have been noticed earlier ...

View attachment 465329
So L&P was editing the tan again. So does this mean he has to go back through the scenes already created and replace? Also, Does he have to render the scenes already completed over again?

Nvm, I got my answer.

I keep on working on the last event now. It will be really annoying now to reload the different "Sophia tan versions" for the already saved scenes and then render them

But you're right. The visit or no more secrets is looking good until the release.

Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So L&P was editing the tan again. So does this mean he has to go back through the scenes already created and replace? Also, Does he have to render the scenes already completed over again?

Nvm, I got my answer.

I keep on working on the last event now. It will be really annoying now to reload the different "Sophia tan versions" for the already saved scenes and then render them

But you're right. The visit or no more secrets is looking good until the release.
But you're right. The visit or no more secrets,midnight paradise looking good until the release.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Nvm, I got my answer.

You forget WVM and Big CIty's Pleasures

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
Quite honestly I prefer the natural skin tone the best.

And from the looks of the progress report, My best guess for release would be Christmas Eve. (Merry Christmas) :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

I didn't mean that I will rerender what is already rendered. I meant the restaurant event which I didn't start to render yet. Now I'll need to adjust all those scenes with the other tanned version of Sophia before rendering. In such a big scene like the restaurant one it'll take some time per render.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "EchartC, publicación: 2669411, miembro: 1309345"]
El nuevo es mucho mejor. Convenido. Además, comenzó a trabajar en la escena y notó que el bronceado se veía mal. Entonces, ¿está desnuda en esa escena?))) Interesante)
[/ CITAR]
:inseguro:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes