farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Maybe he did but who really cares about the Bennet event.
You saw on Patreon, Bennet has many own fans too :D
I think he just deliberately shortened the last two events (Bennet and Ellie) to get the update out faster. I dont like this
If it's true, it's really bad :(
Maybe they just talk about some stuff/things. Like going out with her boyfriend and the other guys. Or Sophia will talk again with Ellie about Sam. And Ellie will notice, that Sophia is a little in to him. But she will not ask Sophia if she does.
I just want some interaction between girls, a little sexual interaction between them :cry:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You saw on Patreon, Bennet has many own fans too :D

If it's true, it's really bad :(
Well he has shortened the Bennet story and I also don't think LP knew how small/big the last two events would be,
Maybe now he is finaly realising how much work goes into a game like this.It was a sudden announcement concerning the changes to the Bennet story line.One that didn't make much sense to me.
Why would Sophia do what Aiden wants but then make a stand with Bennet,ie no make up and this is all he gets.They both can have an impact on Dylan's education.Maybe further down the line we will get a better idea of where this is going.
He also told us that we will have an option to end the blackmail with Aiden,in about 5-6 updates.,but LP has remained tight lipped about when we may get the chance to stop Bennet.
Since Bennet has so many fans will LP change his mind concerning Bennet or will we get another poll for it

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2017
I like slow buildup but two years of development and no sex content is a bit disappointing. oh well, I will check back again in a few years.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Why would Sophia do what Aiden wants but then make a stand with Bennet,ie no make up and this is all he gets.They both can have an impact on Dylan's education.Maybe further down the line we will get a better idea of where this is going.
He also told us that we will have an option to end the blackmail with Aiden,in about 5-6 updates.,but LP has remained tight lipped about when we may get the chance to stop Bennet.
The way I see it, it's because with Bennet he can only jeopardize Dylan's chances for graduation and he is being just a perv wanting something with Sophia, as for Aiden, the threat it's more physical to Dylan because they beat him, and not only Dylan but also the other kid so she has to do something not only for her son but for someone else's sake. Not to mention that she does it because of the futility of attempting to stop him at the moment because Aiden has a gang and his uncle to back him up so the problem is bigger than Bennet's.

Also editing and reducing Bennet's storyline, at least for me, it's fine if not even excellent because she still needs to deal with Morello and he also presents another serious matter for her family and their house than bennet's antics when it comes to set priorities.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I just want some interaction between girls, a little sexual interaction between them :cry:
Me to. But my penis tells me, that we have to wait for that. Wasn´t there a post, that we have a alomst a full Sophia and Ellie day?

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Hi,i didn't play this game yet,any sex content or? Thanks
Nope, absolutely nothing. You get to see a titty and some lingerie, give your homegirl some pecks, but that's it and that's been it for a year, so don't expect actual content. What people are currently waiting for is an update which is supposed to be released soon, then isn't, then is, then isn't because it's huge, then it's not that huge, then it's being released later in X month, then it gets delayed, then it's being released in X month because it's actually small, but maybe not, etc.

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Okay guys, are we gonna see Sophia's tits in this update? Seems to me, at least there should be boobs)

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
ha! I do like a lil build up but dang,, it's like the Eiffel Tower by now
few lines in the texts are funny tho xD

simbex666

Dec 28, 2018
Nope, absolutely nothing. You get to see a titty and some lingerie, give your homegirl some pecks, but that's it and that's been it for a year, so don't expect actual content. What people are currently waiting for is an update which is supposed to be released soon, then isn't, then is, then isn't because it's huge, then it's not that huge, then it's being released later in X month, then it gets delayed, then it's being released in X month because it's actually small, but maybe not, etc.
Oh,well i think im gona still try it,maybe they will put something good soon,Thanks

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes