armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Well, the Ellie event isn't that big like I thought. I confused it with another one together.

:unsure:
He means they won't go further than kiss.
Just kidding.I have absolutely no idea what will happen.
Maybe he did but who really cares about the Bennet event.
For your surprise most of his patrons.
I like slow buildup but two years of development and no sex content is a bit disappointing. oh well, I will check back again in a few years.
You can try 2021 for lesbian sex involving Sophia.For Ellie/Julia probably earlier.
For sex with another man-definitely not before 2022 if he keep day 19/20 for the first time.
Okay guys, are we gonna see Sophia's tits in this update? Seems to me, at least there should be boobs)
There you go! that's the spirit! no high expectations for a disappointment and a decent amount of optimism with a hopeful attitude. (y) :LOL:
At the start of the year I have asked if we will get some things this year.
Some already are in the game.
1.Kiss with a woman/girl-we have both Patricia and Emma
2.Sophia show her body-we have boobs for Dylan and fully naked for Ellie
3.Sophia will fantasize about having sex with other than Liam
We still can get another thing
4.Kiss with a man/boy-I doubt about Dylan/Sam if they are together.If it's only Dylan there is a small chance.Also no idea about Bennett but he definitely will want to go further than last time.

Last edited:
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He means they won't go further than kiss.
Just kidding.I have absolutely no idea what will happen.

For your surprise most of his patrons.

You can try 2021 for lesbian sex involving Sophia.For Ellie/Julia probably earlier.
For sex with another man-definitely not before 2022 if he keep day 19/20 for the first time.
Well we will wait for the poll concerning Bennet,O the joys

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How about this.
A small chance with Dylan and Sam may have a chance,but not much of one.A for Bennet maybe Sophia lifts up her dress to show him a bit more her legs or even show him her breasts.I do think that the Bennet event is going nowhere fast.I do hope for something to happen between Alyssa and Sophia.
I am also very interested in what consequence the bikini event could hold for Sophia,Sam and Dylan.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
4.Kiss with a man/boy-I doubt about Dylan/Sam if they are together.If it's only Dylan there is a small chance.Also no idea about Bennett but he definitely will want to go further than last time.
This could be considered "nitpicking" I'm sure or "grasping at straws" (English it's not my first language but I do know some expressions haha) but Dylan has already kissed Sophia, he stole a kiss-peck on her lips when going to a soccer match and that was only available if Sophia eavesdropped on Ellie and the other girl and decided to go back home to check on them again. It's not that much of a thorough kiss but there was contact between them. I remember that because I needed that relationship point in order to have the bathroom scene with the two of them afterward (without the use of the console command cheat before I knew how to use it).

So yeah, as I said we could possibly get more things that we look forward to with that spirit, level, amount and attitude. I started playing the game not so long ago, between September/October maybe, so like you at the start of the year, I hope to see some things in future updates, for me, it's mostly just between Sophia & Dylan so I'm not exactly asking too much. As for the rest like Bennet, Aiden and Morello let's just say for the fun depravity alone since now I know how to maximize filthy points haha.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
That was not this year:)
Oh, time flies so fast :ROFLMAO: But with Emma still accidental kiss.
A small chance with Dylan and Sam may have a chance,but not much of one.A for Bennet maybe Sophia lifts up her dress to show him a bit more her legs or even show him her breasts.I do think that the Bennet event is going nowhere fast.I do hope for something to happen between Alyssa and Sophia.
Bennet is likely to do something naughty. My bet on, he touch her boobs an make massage :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ha! damn! it wasn't just me the one who thought of that moment, Farrah beat me to it. I just saw the comments with the image of the kiss just when I was typing my last comment, but yeah I meant that one with Dylan, willing or unwilling but by player's choice it can be tolerated or not but it happened.
Yes but that was 1 year ago.
In my post I specificaly pointed that we are talking for this year.
Also we are still waiting for a kiss with another male NPC.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I keep on working on the last event now. It will be really annoying now to reload the different "Sophia tan versions" for the already saved scenes and then render them
View attachment 465328
Release in december, january, february?! Who cares! :poop: :ROFLMAO: There's enough other faptastic stuff out there. (y):geek:
Just take a look at my signature :) Your weener will say thank you! Or not. :alien:

P.S.: Someone sees the reference? Her colour tone could have been noticed earlier ...

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Feb 7, 2018
Sophia's tan edited
After I started with the Sophia/Ellie event, I noticed that Sophia's tan was just much to "orange" and dry looking. It looked strange and I wasn't satisfied with it. So, I spent the last night and this day with finding the most beautiful and realistic looking subtle tan for her. Here's the result.
What do you say? Is it OK like this?
I keep on working on the last event now. It will be really annoying now to reload the different "Sophia tan versions" for the already saved scenes and then render them
View attachment 465328
Much, much better.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes