farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Actualy the ending I was talking about is if the game is abandoned.
Because let's be honest-there is no way for him to release 20 days for 3-4 years.Unless he remove half of the characters and most of the planned content.
I want something the endng of the game. For exemple, when Sophia and her daughter being new life as lovers and etc. We will see something like that, i dont know :unsure::cry:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I want something the endng of the game. For exemple, when Sophia and her daughter being new life as lovers and etc. We will see something like that, i dont know :unsure::cry:
We can hope that we can get all 30 days of the game.But we should also be prepared for worst case scenario.
That thing with Ellie-yes it can happen,sadly it is day 25-30 material.

Reactions: MisterLing

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
We can hope that we can get all 30 days of the game.But we should also be prepared for worst case scenario.
Yeah, i know, always be prepared for the worst scenario :cry::unsure:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia could get pregnant as she wants another child could be another ending.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Or Sophia finds out that Liam is having an affair with the girl from work and gives her all the more reason to do whatever she wants to do with the other relationships depending on the paths without having too many hesitations and boost the filthy path oooor do something to save her marriage for those who played the "good wife" haha.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Enough of these negative waves the game will not be abandoned or rushed.come on guys its christmas the time of miracles
It would be awesome! All i want it some action with my Ellie and Sophia as a lovers :unsure: :love:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes