jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
developer said update in december so he will deliver in december
update could come out as Christmas or new year eve gift if not early

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you play the game, he will tell you with the next assignment for Sophia is going to be the following day. But if you're asking if L&P disclosed all the assignments, the answer is no. That would be a spoiler, and I doubt he will do it.
I wanted to know if L&P had disclosed all the assignments. thanks for your help

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My bet on no panties and miniskirt.
Well Aiden told Sophia what she could/couldn't wear but never mentioned anything about wearing panties.So maybe part 2 of the second task will involve Sophia's panties,but I don't think it will be that bad for her.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
L&P in his most recent post on Patreon made reference to being in Korea from the middle to the end of January and having 4 weeks to work on the next update before leaving. Based on that and the current progress tracker this moment am thinking a release anywhere from the 12th to the 19th.

Created Scenes has been at 95% for a few days now so hoping 100% today or tomorrow....and thinking at 80% Rendered Scenes the complicated restaurant scene might be about finished and will go quicker with the last event. :) Also, think last time he was actually able to start Programming & Translation while there was still some Rendered Scenes to finish so wondering if that process can begin after Created Scenes hits 100%.

Last edited:

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Just for the record. This entire year we got 2 full in game days. Remember that anytime anyone wants to make a prediction that this game will end in 3-4 years

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just for the record. This entire year we got 2 full in game days. Remember that anytime anyone wants to make a prediction that this game will end in 3-4 years
Actualy there is a chance that the game will end in 3-4 years.Just not the way we like.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actualy there is a chance that the game will end in 3-4 years.Just not the way we like.
There is also a chance that things will happen/not happen in game that people will not like and I am looking forward to reading the comments on this

Reactions: madbloke
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes