Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Let me guess the casting for the lesbian gangbang.

Sophia, Ellie, Julia, Alyssa, Vicky, and Emma? :love:
How did you forget Patricia and Nathalie!?!? I mean, I can understand forgetting and/or not including Claire and Marie, or the other soccer moms, or Mia and Jennifer, but Patricia and Nathalie?

Playing Devil's Advocate for a sec, how come guys on the Dylan/Sam route keep talking about gangbangs, but none talk about who they want in the gangbang? I asked a while back, since I'm genuinely curious, but got no response.

Reactions: farrah

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
How did you forget Patricia and Nathalie!?!? I mean, I can understand forgetting and/or not including Claire and Marie, or the other soccer moms, or Mia and Jennifer, but Patricia and Nathalie?

Playing Devil's Advocate for a sec, how come guys on the Dylan/Sam route keep talking about gangbangs, but none talk about who they want in the gangbang? I asked a while back, since I'm genuinely curious, but got no response.
I left them out intentionally so Farrah could add them and get another post count. :)

I never talk about a Dylan/Sam gangbangs or with other guys in the game. I, for one, would be against that period and would not even entertain and avoid that route as quickly as possible. I don't know why others are talking about a Dylan/Sam gangbangs. :sick:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Because it's an option (line 11328 of script3.rpy) - just after Sophia learns what MILF and TILF mean on day 17, if she goes to the mall with Dylan.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
as a game i love it..but the thing is this game takes too long for an update..dev is putting various aims to achive in his pentreon page but he never give a faster update ..i dont think the dev deserve 6500 pentroens even though the game deserve it ..:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Reactions: maxx

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
by the time this game completes sophia will be holographic.... and L & P must have learned to work on holograms so that AWAM development still would be a one man job
He's like a gollum "my precious, my precious, i won't let anyone work with me on this!"

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes